Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not true. the people copping multiples will just flip the extras and have money for the 12s and OG 1s. at the end of the day, some people feel the need to gloat about how many pairs they got. its not just niketalk tho. I see that on deal sites all of the time.

True you have a point, I didn't think of it that way...I know I can't afford to cop two if the same this month only because of the OG ones. I wanted a second pair of 11s to black them out but I'll catch them down the road

yea I mean its pretty evident when you pay attention to it plus youll see them in those threads too. honestly, the holiday XIs are a cash cow for many people because you can get so many pairs (with some persistence and knowledge of whats what) and easily turn a profit.

If they charged your card than you can go after them because it is illegal to charge someones card before something is shipped. 
it's not a charge, per se.  they put a "hold" on your funds and it only clears if your order is processed.  thats why everyone who gets payment errors on FNL temporarily gets their funds held for the attempted purchase, but gets automatically reversed when finishline doesn't fulfill the order

Last edited:
Just confirmed with UPS that my FNL pair shipping delivery date is in fact tomorrow....
grin.gif

it's not a charge, per se.  they put a "hold" on your funds and it only clears if your order is processed.  thats why everyone who gets payment errors on FNL temporarily gets their funds held for the attempted purchase, but gets automatically reversed when finishline doesn't fulfill the order
automatically= 7 days or more smh FNL

Still not sure if I copped or not. 

I thought I struck out, but finally got through on FNL added my size to the cart, entered shipping and payment info, but when I clicked confirm it jumped to that stupid countdown page. So I was never taken to a confirmation page and never received an order confirmation email. I gave up at that point and shut my computer thinking it was over. 

Then, randomly, I received an email from FNL saying that my order had shipped! I'm still not sure if I have them despite the shipping email because they have yet to charge me, but I checked on FNL and the order hasn't been cancelled. Plus when I check the tracking it says a label has been created and that once UPS receives the package I'll be able to track. Does anyone have a similar experience? Should I not have my hopes up?

I thought I struck out, but finally got through on FNL added my size to the cart, entered shipping and payment info, but when I clicked confirm it jumped to that stupid countdown page. So I was never taken to a confirmation page and never received an order confirmation email. I gave up at that point and shut my computer thinking it was over. 

Then, randomly, I received an email from FNL saying that my order had shipped! I'm still not sure if I have them despite the shipping email because they have yet to charge me, but I checked on FNL and the order hasn't been cancelled. Plus when I check the tracking it says a label has been created and that once UPS receives the package I'll be able to track. Does anyone have a similar experience? Should I not have my hopes up?
if you received a shipping email, you're getting a pair

Just looked at my online bank statement and here is my result with trying on Finishline . funny thing these orders kept giving me errors
Finishline.com didn't authorize my card either and my bank put a hold on my card that whole day, couldn't buy them in the store either. Luckily had another card, almost struck out on the gamma cuz of FNL.

still says waiting to be shipped... geez. And it says nothing about next day or whatever just "Standard shipping" smfh ...

You should be getting them then . I would call just to ask never hurts

FedEx just dropped off my NDC pair. Really happy with these. The black midsole really complements the patent. A lot better than last years Breds imo.

My FNL order got cancelled... didn't even get an e-mail just saw it when i went to check my order status on the website. It was at processing all throughout the weekend and even this morning, they had already charged my card and even got a "Your Order is Official" e-mail after making the order. This is some bs!
Did they give you a tracking number on the "Your Order is Official" e-mail?

Just a warning, size UK6 for GS sizes actually will be a US size 6.5Y. I found that out the hard way.

This is because the UK actually has a men's size 7... so, there is no GS size 7 there.

I hope you guys aren't buying the wrong GS size on UK sites. The UK to US size conversion for GS sizes isn't the same as men's.

Here's the conversion for GS sizes:
[table][tr][td]UK[/td][td]US[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]3.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.5[/td][td]4Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]4.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.5[/td][td]5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]5.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.5[/td][td]6Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]6.5Y[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]7Y[/td][/tr][/table]
Also, some UK sites don't differentiate which UK 6 they have available, so you can be ordering either a 6.5Y or a 7Y.

Back
Top Bottom