**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

I like the red joints. I think they're hot. Most of the online sites I checked definately sold out. I don't think these were that much of a flop. It really doesn't matter cause I buy what I like, not cause of hype.

I'll copp later on when I got some extra cake. Hopefully for retail. 109.99 :D
happy.gif

^^^^Mine has been changed to released to ship
NikeTalker since 01'
Dont Tell Me What To Wear, I Buy What I like

i brought the stealths im happy i really wanted the blk/yellow but i couldnt find them wit out the package and for $110 either so the stealths did me happy

thanks to everyone who passed on these..made it so much easier for me to copp.. so much better the the red joints..the red white and blue set it it off for me and the print graphics are ill,, plus grey is one of my all time fav. colors...definate summer time kicks..hopefully you hype beasts keep that pharcyde tape pumpin.."passin me by"...and there's alot more left on the shelves and i can copp another pair below retail...

01sya7.jpg

plus the quality is so much better than the OLNL..i wore my black toe 1's for one day and they have so many creases it looks like i've had them for yrs..but these steaths...pff they still look fresh out the box and i rocked'em out all nite last nite...

my niketown sold out the first day for the red ones and the gray ones are pretty much gone too with mostly odd sizes left.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I wouldnt say these flopped.. People on this thread think they flopped only because there arent over 20 pages on the thread of people stating "Copped".. Norcal is Pretty much SOLD OUT and Eastbay only has huge sizes left... Overall i say it was a succesful release..
For Sale:
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y), Jordan 1 LS Stealth-Grey FSR $115.

I'd been hearing alot about these, but for all the positives, all I see is the Negative... :x
sick.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
Just Not a fan of these I guess

Quote:
I wouldnt say these flopped.. People on this thread think they flopped only because there arent over 20 pages on the thread of people stating "Copped".. Norcal is Pretty much SOLD OUT and Eastbay only has huge sizes left... Overall i say it was a succesful release..

flop... they were an LS release, meaning that there wasnt enough supply for everyone...not every store sold these...LS remember... do u know how the supply and demand curve works...
well quick lecture on ECON 201... if supply is short...demand will be high...vise versa as well...
supply was low for these so we assume demand will be high...
but they are still availalble in most places, so what happened??? they flopped, as for the bay area...we all know its full of hypebeast...lol...
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

Got my Stealth 1 yesterday afternoon. I LOVE THEM!!! Jordan 1= my favorite Jordan and I'm partial to grey colorways. The Sport Reds should be at my spot Thursday :smh:
smh.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Ok .. I made a topic about these kicks but forgot this thread was open.

So I go a local footaction and see they have my size, since i get 20% off and I had a $20 gift card I decided to cop these. My total purchase came to like 80 bucks. Well I didnt realize they had this marked up to $125 not the original $110 .....

Has anyone notice did or made a big deal about it? I know I already started ...

If someone purchased them for $110 please tell me where Imma call the store. Thanks

I think this shoe is very underrated.

They are so much better in person . . .
lsjordaniscopyxx9.jpg

I was also charged $125 at a Foot Action. I thought that was some crap, but apparently they were e-mailed and were told to charge $125.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
A Free XBOX360 for $1.

sckid20 is back!​

I made a complaint with the 1-800 number ... They said for me to take the Js back and buy them there. LOL

I said my size is not avail online so they said for me to fax the receipt and they will try to credit me the $15 bucks ..

To much red for my taste and i just dont like red white and blue on the same shoe
Oh You Made Cause Im Stylin On You...

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell Inbox ME...

go to sunsent park in brooklyn they got the red ones there all over the place i was there today. go to 5th ave in bk sunset park.

didnt really like these but was tempted to buy them when i saw them in person. they arent too bad.
Its a way of life...

i like the grey ones but the puttin out that cash flow is 2 much especailly when a gallon of gas costs much as a pair of air jordans

Back
Top Bottom