**Official Air Jordan I L'Style Post 5/19/07**

I like the red ones, maybe I'll wait to see if they go on sale. Do they come with a retro card?

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

^yup the gray ones I got had a card.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

s dubl >:
mad.gif
every1 around here that is under 25 knows I be coppin all the Jays, especially 1s and I'm on sum other if I ever get peeled...but every1 who has hate for these its all good cuz you probably jumped on releases I passed on recently (Pure$, DTRT, etc) so we jus get it how we live gents
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

The quality is definatly 10x better than the OLNL... The nubuck is definatly a Plus compared to the leather on the OLNL.. They are definatly :pimp:
pimp.gif
For Sale:
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y)

Quote:
Anyone in here, recieve their orders from Eastbay, and not get charged yet?

That aint gona happen unless you picked bill me later. If you havent been charged yet and purchased them when they came out ur SOL.
NikeTalker since 01'
Dont Tell Me What To Wear, I Buy What I like

Quote:
That aint gona happen unless you picked bill me later. If you havent been charged yet and purchased them when they came out ur SOL.

I don't think you understood me. My shoes were delivered on Tuesday, and I still havn't been charged. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
I don't think you understood me. My shoes were delivered on Tuesday, and I still havn't been charged. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Quote:
Anyone in here, recieve their orders from Eastbay, and not get charged yet?

If you woulda said ANYONE ELSE in here recieve their orders from Eastbay, and not get charged yet then we would understand what you were tring to say. If you havent been charged yet then you could get lucky because they shouldnt of shipped the shoes until you were charged, incase your card was declined for an example.
NikeTalker since 01'

^^ got mine the other day. i got the express shipping and the box came all messed up :smh:
smh.gif
. and :lol:
laugh.gif
to the mispelling of stealth on the box.

the shoe really is nicer in person. ill look into the switching to red laces thing later. i just wish LS releases were this smooth.

Got both pairs, rocced the Sport Reds last night...HEAD-TURNER!!! I'm waiting to floss the Stealths, but both pair are excellent quality and very comfortable...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, DS TB Spizike 11, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WHere did you get those shorts??????

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​
"If KG goes to Oakland, I'll buy Young AP season tickets." - WearinTheFourFive​

^^^^^^

good looking out but $62 bucks is a little to pricey

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle​
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​
"If KG goes to Oakland, I'll buy Young AP season tickets." - WearinTheFourFive​

little cheaper at uptempoair.com with the 30% off and free shipping
I was gona wait til they went on sale on eastbay but once i saw them sell out of the size 32 I had no choice but to grab a pair with the quickness.
NikeTalker since 01'

Back
Top Bottom