Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

will everybody be able to get 30% off at footlocker, is there like a code we put in at footlocker's check?

^its an employee discount :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

and i also have sertig pack dunks for sale size 11

Quote:
if they would have released the exact og version there would still be peopel complaining.

it wouldn't be the same people, and there would be far less unhappy people. i just dont understand why they feel it's a must to make changes.
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Just give me ONE pair and I'll be happy.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated. - George Bernar

How do the 4s fit,to all the NTers who got them early, I had a pair of retro cement 4s sz 8.5 which is what i usually wear but they seemed big, sorry if this question was answered before hand

I'm assuming they fit like the black cats, cg four's, whatever four was released within the past two years or so, all this Hype, is it really necessary, nah, I'm a part of the problem too, but
indifferent.gif
at people thinking these are gonna sit on the shelf like the 14's, these will be gone. Out of here, never to be retroed again, and if they do retro the shoe I will be a family man with other priorities besides shoes so I feel like 06 and 07 couldn't come at a better time in my life, 22 years old, when its all over I'm out of the game at like 24 early 25 and the only thing I'll have is the memories, that's right, just memories...oh yeah and my ds jordans that I kept fresh while most of ya'll were out playing full court in your j's not really concerned about the future. LOL. Consumerism at its best.

If they're gonna release around the same amount as the Last Shot XIV, i really hope people dont camp out for these like i saw some people do with the last shots :smh:
nono.gif
. Still saw some sitting on the shelves for $100 half a year later. And SMH at anyone who plans to paint over the mars head. they dont call it the "Mars IV" for nothing...
I am another 15 year-old Asian/Pacific Islander thug gangster... if that matters.

OMG did you'all catch a recent re- run of Fresh Prince

Will had on the sickest Mars shirt on Spikes face was all over the shirt with the Brooklyn hat on

I was cranked on these for half a year and now I'm over them.

It's the quality.

I'm not dropping $100+ for some plastic shoes that look like something I remember. Nostalgia's only good if it's real.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

@#%$ I'm going to be at my college orientation during release weekend..anybody know of any spots that will carry them near Irvine or the UC Irvine campus?
If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. -Michael Jordan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Here we go again. The shoes are hot man, I don't think JB has gotten to the point of the leather being plastic like, what if the v's have the same leather issue then what?

Back
Top Bottom