Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Got my two pair from sidelineapparel....got 2 of the last 3 sz 13 after being on hold for an hour and 15 minutes exactly....i would much rather do that than wait in line for days.....

^you mean GENERAL release?

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ GRAND release
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Visited the local Champs and reserved my pair.

I planned on purchasing two pairs, but had a change of heart after seeing them in person.

^^^^^^it was just an expression but there were some dudes that camped out four days in advance at NTSF for the DMP....so thats what i meant by days....but i camped out for like 9 hours one time for some viis

167464177.jpg
Just got the womans colorway for $150.00 There on fulton street and the mars are also on fulton street for $180.00.

FOR SALE- 2 PAIRS OF NIKE SB'S BOTH DEADSTOCK "SUPREME BLAZER" BLACK/BLACK PRICE $300.00 & NIKE DUNK SB LOW "LUNERS" LT GRAPHITE-ANTHRACITE PRICE $150.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

''sfgr415'' i got the last pair of size 13 >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

'' fresh for '86 you suckers '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

yo ''sfgr4'' i got the last size that was in the joint hommie >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

'' fresh for '86 you suckers '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

does anyone know why places like uptempo kicks-r-rus and other online stores dont have the mars for sale early like they did with the tour yellow mist blue and pretty much any other relese.they had all these like 2 weeks early but the mars seem to be nowere to be found?

anyone that would pay 180.00 for the mars ...just to wear them early is a jackarse! 0]
alien.gif

Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

Now I know they are different, but I just wore my Rare Air Jordan IV White/Tour Yellow/Blk today and they creased very badly. I thought the leather on these were suppose to be "premium tumbled leather". Well, if these limited kicks are that bad in quality, than the Mars IV must really :x
sick.gif

Shame on you JB on giving us the worst quality shoes over $100. :smh:
nono.gif

I was really psyched to get these but now I'm passing and I might also pass on the Military's as well... more for people here who appreciate an inferior product.

Getta Clue in Sac. is selling these for 200 bucks on release date. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

They can have it. I'll just buy from eastbay or Arden Mall

you know i dont understand why people have to be so childish?like saying anyone who would pay 180 for the mars early is a jackarse!!what is it to you what grown men do with the money they earn?i think anybody who would say something like what ODIGGIDY said is imature but what i or anyone else think is pointless to the post about THE MARS IV.

167464177.jpg

Quote:
Just got the womans colorway for $150.00

:lol:
laugh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

$150 for that piece of crap?

Guys shouldn't wear women's shoes, because.. do I really have to tell you why?

Boy...

I love Niketalk but wow...

These are officially a General Release...

"Slow Down" like Brand Nubian...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Damn, NT heads beast like no other. There will be plenty of these to go around! I went to the local Footlocker yesterday and spoke with the manager. I asked how many size 11's he'll have--he said 20. And I live in small Huntsville, Alabama. You should be able to get your pair(s) with no problem if you don't sleep.

And I was pleasantly suprised by the leather. Is it as good as the OGs? Hell no. But I'll tell u what--it sure is a lot better than past IV releases. Definitely thicker and seems like it will hold up better. Of course this observation is just based on me holding the shoes and bending the toebox back and forth a few times. But still, the pair that I looked at definitely had better leather than what we've seen from JB in the recent past.

Yeah it's a general release but in some areas Js are still hard to come by well in my part of town it is. i'll be lucky if one of the stores in Modesto get's these IV's

My store KFL just got'em on friday in da kids sz's and they look sexy as hell !!! I'm goin to have to get 3 pair(s). 1 to have and wear 2nd for collection 3rd to lose closet !!!!!!!

ForSale: FlintXIII's sz7.5 and BredXIII's sz.11
Click Here for Pics
CutxBoy@aol.com

SKREW KINGZ

Im real u fake, im the one dey luv, u the one they hate

-C.Boi of the SKREW KINGZ​

Quote:
anyone that would pay 180.00 for the mars ...just to wear them early is a jackarse!

I always find remarks like this amusing. I mean, what is it to you when someone else spends a little extra on getting a shoe before the masses? At the end it's their money to play with. Unless of course you feel bitter when you see others with a shoe you've wanted before you can actually have the opportunity to get your hands on them.
s, and your job will be there when you get back."[/center]

Back
Top Bottom