Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Quote:
so many people complaining here... OG heads complaining, new jacks complaining, hypebeasts complaining...everybody's complaining..... people should just be happy that JB decides to release a IV with a colorway everyone loves at a decent price in large quantities that everyone can get a chance to buy, isn;t that what most of us wanted anyways, A CHANCE TO BUY!!!.... think about it, this could have been limited to 5000 worldwide with week long campouts, line cutters, ppl getting robbed.... just be thankful and shut-up with the complaints.

And they say the complainers are getting emotional...

Quote:
To all those who feel like they are OGs the originals are always going to be grails.If Jordan were to remake those shoes the exact same way then u would be mad.

So explain to me why all of these OG heads are in here advocating for shoes to be re-released in their original form?

Just a question for the anti-complainers, does the complaining in the post affect your chances of copping these shoes? If not, why are you so angry? Does it kill your hype experience? You NT experience? Tired of combing through the paragraphs to find the "copped x2's?" Not enough pickup pics? I'm seriously trying to understand it. :lol:
laugh.gif

chitown4eva, I'm loving your posts in this thread, man. You've got me in stitches with the way you tame these hypebeasts. I've been waiting a long time for sensible folks to start cracking down on the hysteria within these stickied "Hype Threads." Please keep the logic flowin' - I'm thrilled with the direction this thread has taken. At some point customers have to take a stand on inferior merchandise from this company [Brand Jordan], and it appears as though it's starting now.

I am already tired of seeing all the negative posts, and the "I am copping two pairs" posts about the MARS IV that I might not even pick them up. I DID think they were HOT, but sooo many are going to try to pick them up that it looks like Saturday will be a nightmare...and God bless all those who want to deal with it.

$115.00 is a GOOD DEAL these days, flat out. I would gladly pay $115.00 for these and i owned the orginal 4's in 4th grade.

I was given a pair of the 18.5 mellos, thay retailed at $170.00 @#%$ dollars.
They put a double stacked zoom air system in them, in one week the double stacked system came apart inside my sole, i could feel it clapping when i walked.
That shoe was the biggest piece of @#%$ iv ever owned, besides the very first shox, that the front came apart on while plaing outside.

When you were a kid im sure you bought jordans because of the quality. Of course you walked into your footlocker, with your $100.00 in hand and said "sir, hows the quality on them there jordans?"
You didnt even know what the word quality was yet, you wore them because jordan did. If he was the only player to play bare foot you wouldnt even buy shoes. LOL

When you paid $3.00 a @#%$ gallon of gas did you ask the guy at the Exon station if the quality of this gas was better than last weeks $2.79??????????

These 4's are a steal at this price, if i was JB i would have charged $170.00 for these and you @#%$ know they would sell the SAME as they will right now. YOU KNOW IT!
These are a steal sorry to say but its the truth. WHy are the 5's going to be $145.00????
There is something to cry about, change your dipers.

Quote:
When you were a kid im sure you bought jordans because of the quality. Of course you walked into your footlocker, with your $100.00 in hand and said "sir, hows the quality on them there jordans?"
That's the whole point and reason behind most of the complaints. There used to be a time when JB/Nike cared about producing durable high quality products. You never had to question or worry about how well a shoe would hold up while playing basketball or casual wear. There used to be a time when you knew, or believed, that you were getting your money's worth for a top of the line shoe. That just isn't the case today. When a $150 shoe creases straight out of the box before even making it anywhere near your foot (flint XIII's) something is wrong. Many of Jordan's recent releases aren't even durable enough for casual walking much less athletic use. This is a serious issue that must be dealt with.
Negrodamus
Yuku Blingo

^^^^ to you there a steal. To me JB is ripping people off. We both have different opinions. So you go cop these at a "steal" price while I pass and continue to complain about how quality is at an all time low and hope JB reads these replies and does something about it. So let me keep on "complaining" so that the shoes we love will last longer and be worth the price were paying while you go and cop these releases that I think arent worth the 115. I dont see why people are saying things like stop crying, change your diaper when the people who are "crying" aren't preventing you from getting the shoes. Were just saying our opinions hoping that something changes. Don't try to make JB seem right for raising prices, taking away features, and using @#%$ leather.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

^exactly. the complainig isn't meant for those that wanna copp. the complaining is directed to jb. so how about this : if you DO NOT work for JB.... DO NOT respond to the "whining" or "complaining". fair enough? i mean it's not that hard to do. you will still be able to " copp" your pairs.
Harlem plays the best ball in the country
<--- smh what was jordan thinkin?

jordan brand can make the worst quality shoes ,which they are doing now, and they know that they will sell no matter what. just because they are jordan brand shoes.

Quote:
Is it confirmed that Big Kids sizes won't have a plastic wing? If so, then looks like I'm coppin 7.5......

Confirmed, Big Kids sizes (3.5Y-7Y) have leather wings......

$
Quote:
115.00 is a GOOD DEAL these days, flat out. I would gladly pay $115.00 for these and i owned the orginal 4's in 4th grade.

I was given a pair of the 18.5 mellos, thay retailed at $170.00 dollars.
They put a double stacked zoom air system in them, in one week the double stacked system came apart inside my sole, i could feel it clapping when i walked.
That shoe was the biggest piece of iv ever owned, besides the very first shox, that the front came apart on while plaing outside.

You didnt even know what the word quality was yet, you wore them because jordan did. If he was the only player to play bare foot you wouldnt even buy shoes. LOL

When you paid $3.00 a gallon of gas did you ask the guy at the Exon station if the quality of this gas was better than last weeks $2.79??????????

These 4's are a steal at this price, if i was JB i would have charged $170.00 for these and you know they would sell the SAME as they will right now. YOU KNOW IT!
These are a steal sorry to say but its the truth. WHy are the 5's going to be $145.00????
There is something to cry about, change your dipers.

Are you serious? So no one should complain. We should be happy that JB is even releasing this product, even if it is of inferior quality. We as consumers have a right to complain when we are not satisfied with a product. Some people are not willing to lay down and take, simply because "It is better than nothing". You tell yourself that $115 is a good deal. Like it has been stated previously, there is no reason for the increase in price. Are people still buying PS2's for $299, as I re call that was their MSRP when it first launched. No, the price is $149, why? Because it is easier to produce, the majority of the overhead is already paid for and the goal is to move units. So really go tell yourself that paying a premium for and inferior replica is a good deal, or even a steal :lol:
laugh.gif

Some people are throwing the concept of inflation without knowing what it truly entails.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

The only steal here is JB stealing money for crap shoes. >:
mad.gif

"This is top 5 hundred,Best Spring Breaks Ever!!!"- Don Vito

Im going to be in Vegas on release day, can anybody tell me some spots to copp from there?

I've seen comments about "Payless" quality on JB shoes... that's actually a compliment to JB. Imagine JB shoes selling next to Shaq's at Payless sometime soon.

whoever paid the damn near $180 on PYS for the mens size or the $150 for the boys size is a moron. ironic part is im sure the kids who were like "180 on fulton is crazy" were the someone ordering from PYS for the same price

Someone should send this entire thread to JB headquarters!!

Seriously, Just as ppl start petitions, and the recently added unofficial focus group, this thread should be recognized as a serious problem within JB.

And to the people telling other people to "stop complaining" and "if you don't like, don't buy", why not take some similar advice and don't post (respond) if you don't like. You really don't think that ppl are going to listen to you when your not listening to them.

will be copping 2 pairs @ 250
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." (MJ)

this is rediculous, quit b***** and whinin for gods sake. The quality isnt as good as we would like.....okay.... we get it...the price is too high...okay i hear you

if its that big a deal(and to some it looks like it is) then just dont buy the damn shoe. saves more for the rest of us.

I've held them in my hands, the quality is sub par. You know what? I dont care, I love the shoe so much, I'm still buying.

The vast majority of retro's are not meant to ball in, I'll be happy with these. Dont get it twisted, PYS and Sideline have already sold out. Get your pair while you can, they will fly off the shelves.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

fmscully@yahoo.com

Held the shoe in my hands today, the heck with the quality issues; Im coppin...Its not like Im playing an 82 game season in them....Holla

STOP CRYING.

Mars quality > OG quality (right now)

What I mean by that is, we should be happy that this colorway is even making a comeback. At least we can wear these without it crumbling in our hands. If you bought a OG fire red IV's today, you'd be lucky to get one that's not all yellow and is about to fall apart. Nevermind that you would have to spend your whole paycheck on it. If you can even find a pair.

I'm just greatful that I get to wear BRAND NEW crispy fire reds without spending my whole paycheck or having them crumble on me.

The quality might not be the greatest in the world, but at least they are clean, white, and most importantly...AFFORDABLE.

i have one question??? i need a size 13 on friday night when i order off line does anybody have a suggestion for a RELIABLE website??? people keep saying to stay away from eastbay sooo what should i use Finishline.com

Back
Top Bottom