Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

Since there are 52 pages, I'm not going to look if these have been posted. For those that want apparel to go with their Mars IV's, here are some pics of items up on finishline.com.

xl207391010.jpg

1989 Shirt

xl128947100.jpg

360 Shirt
not to fail
is to determine to succeed.
- R.B. Sheridan​

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if ya really want some EXACT replicas just get da variants they dropped 2 years ago...honestly they got better leather and they got da NIKE AIR in da back..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope someone in JB is reading this, as it is sad but true.
SMH

i just have to say, i think its funny how there are so many people who complain about them not being as good of quality as the ogs when they werent even alive when the ogs came out, i dont even know if half of these people have even seen or worn the ogs

and im in an area where there isnt much hype on any jays and they are telling me to get there early and line up, so if you are planning on getting there late or the next day...God Luck!

^^^There's a sad example of how things are headed. Just think, all of us here would hate to have fakes, laugh at people we see with fakes, and especially hate being frauded by fakes.

So why defend JB when, for all intensive purposes, they're handing you fakes for regular JB prices.

For me however, it's not about the price, nor is it about the OG-likeness of the shoe (I'm only 17 years old). It is about the con game JB is running and continues to run non-stop. And they can do this because the designs of these shoes are compelling enough to create "Jordan-heads." You know, those loyal customers who put nothing on their feet but Js.

I'm not a collector, I wear everything I buy, so to the ppl saying stop complaining because it's just gonna sit in your closet, that definately does not apply here.

(And even if I did only collect, bought the Mars IVs, and found a crease in it from handling, that would be far worse than me actually wearing it and the shoe getting creased)

Yea, I understand shoes crease, but JB is at an all-time low with this release; and it carries a name that it is not living up to. Don't any of you have a problem with that?

I copped the "Mars" this morning, thier ok I like them.
Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY, KingbeeVI and joser84​

Quote:
if ya really want some EXACT replicas just get da variants they dropped 2 years ago...honestly they got better leather and they got da NIKE AIR in da back..

as sad as that sounds he's right... i think there's ones that even have plastic tabs and wings.

JB just doesn't care but it doesn't matter, all of us will still keep buying anyway. the mars could have poop-scented insoles that make the shoe and your feet smell like @#%$ after wearing them but nobody would care because it's a OG colorway.

Quote:
what website should i use EASTBAY.com or FINISHLINE.com to get these shoes friday night

^yea I need to know that too and can we make a seperate post for all the people that want to complain and get back to what this post was originally about 40 pages ago?
Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,FinesseSosa,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
yea I need to know that too and can we make a seperate post for all the people that want to complain and get back to what this post was originally about 40 pages ago?
very good point i have been trying to get so good info on these sneaks for days now, seriously people either buy them the way they are or just dont get them at alll. still ANY WEBSITE SUGGESTIONS

I like the colorway, plain and simple.

Wish Mars face wasn't on the shoe.

The IV's are in my top five Jordans, with Black/Red IV's being my second fav. Jordan ever.

Quality probably won't be great, but what major company that releases as many products as Nike/JB does have amazing quality? Seriously, let me know.

If you see them and don't like them, don't buy them. Poor sales do a lot more than you might tend to think.

Finishline is better. Its usually less crowded cuz everyone flocks to eastbay

I like the quality on my Nike Lebron IIIs and the XXIs were nice too. So were Frenchie VIIs, even on the premium air forces. And I never find half as many defects on a pair of nikes or air jordans then you find on retro jordans. And I actually am passing on these to get a pair of lasers, which also had good quality. If JB were to release the Fire Reds without mars face with nike air with the right mesh and leather like the lasers and throw in something like a playground T I would gladly cop for $200 without any type of hesitation.
Jordans 4 Sale sz 11.5 - Mist IV, Pt.Blue Dub-Zero
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

I dont know if this has been asked b4 but I aint bout to check. Can someone post pic of these with black laces and red laces, much appreciated. Good looks

Before you go to a mom&pop, check Champs first.
Champs is allowing customers to reserve pair(s) at retail.
Sign up for the VIP card, they scan the shoes, and put the money on a gift card and give you the recipt. You pick up on or after release date.
They will be doing this from now on.
Not sure if this is supposed to be happening so please do not ask where, just check your malls...I don't want to mess this up for future releases
NDS Jordan Retro III white/cement 2001 size 11 and Jordan IV Laser Package 11.5 for sale- check my ebay aucitons
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsupermanblue79QQhtZ-1

everyone who complained about the quality is crazy i love mine, they are my new favorite pair of shoes at least until the 5s come out

Back
Top Bottom