Quote:
How to fix JB Forum

Quote:
Ban Him

:lol:
laugh.gif

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy

BAY AREA HEADS...

I am going to be in San Jose for this release, I heard Great Mall is the place to go. I know San Jose is notorious for releases... What time does Finishline open for these? Is there really gonna be lines early for this GR? Let a brotha know... peace.

im leavin at at 8'o clock to cop em at the midnight release at the local mom and pops
difficult takes a day ,impossible takes a week.

respect all,fear none

Quick Eastbay question...if I ordered them at 12 tonight, could I cancel the order if I could get them at the store since they dont ship on the weekend? Sort of a back up plan?

16 Championships - 10 MVPs - 1 Legacy

^ yeah. Done it before. With big releases, they take forever to ship out anyway.
"A heartless hand on my shoulder, A push and a it's over...But before I began,I was bored before I even began... -SPM

I cant wait til the Official Military Blue IVs post goes up to see if ppl are gonna have the same complaints. And to see how many people who were totally against this release talk about copped 2x.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

how much would the mars IV's cost if i bought them at the nike factory store?
--------------
can i have that shirt in an extra medium?

dude i hope they don't work us like they did the cards.... SMH
can't ban the rice boi......

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

how many pages you guys think this thread will reach? i think its already got more then the mist iv's post had and thses havent evan dropped out
difficult takes a day ,impossible takes a week.

respect all,fear none

i copp'd mine early from ebay with a free matchin jordan shirt got it in the mail today everythin is legit and i only paid $150 which aint so bad cuz shoes = $115 + tax = $10 + shirt = $24...=== $149...only paid $1 more and got it couple days early

Quote:
What time will these be up online tonight? (I'm on PST (Cali))

Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs - 12:00am EST
11:00pm CST
9:00pm PST

Niketown - 3:00am EST
2:00am CST
12:00am CST

I'm uncertain about Finishline but I think these times are correct...

If one if these times are wrong feel free to correct me...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
I be the anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

^x2

The question is how fast. My local Footlocker got 1 pair in each size! Good news I guess because these are the first retros they have ever had, bad news because I have to rely on Eastbay to cop these.

Im pretty sure finishline goes up @ midnite eastern time 99% sure

should be a lil under $125 with NY tax

"If my shoes are lucky they only gettin 3 or 4 wears and i've been doin this for about 3 or 4 years"

should be 125 and change after tax in nyc. sux they couldnt just make it 110 so no tax...

MARS 4'S THATS OLD NEWS.LOOK AT THIS.
169757098.jpg
I took the money I fliped on the womans clear air force 1's I got this morning at niketown nyc and got these today for $165.00.The funny thing is I have 2 other pairs of military 4's coming from sneakersnstuff.com at the same price.Still I could not pass this up when I saw them.

FOR SALE- NIKE DEADSTOCK "SUPREME BLAZER" BLACK/BLACK PRICE $275.00 NYC MEET OR WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP ONLY
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom