Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
wth!!!

That's crazy..

thats what i told the employee at ftl when he told me this.

An ftl employee told the line.. "22 hours from now.. you can all pay to get the cement IV.." as the employee was walking away.. I yell out "CAN'T WAIT!!"

anyone know whats going on with roosevelt field HOH. Are people being dumb and linedup already?

I see the madness has begun. Wonder if I should get another pair. Still know about 10 websites that'll have them near retail.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

^^^ wow gotta be kiddin me???

how do these fit?? how do these fit??

smh
Simple question, don't see what the fuss is about?

yeah a simple question that can't really be answered cause everyone's foot is different. Just buy your damn true size and if it don't fit, trade it off for another size. 

Ok im tryna cop these online. Is the hype for these as bad as the concords release? Or should I plan on camping?

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

A few years ago, if you lined up for a GR release, people would laugh at you. Now, if you even want a shot at not paying $50+ over retail, you better be up early as hell to get your pair. What a shame
uhhh I dont know about you

But I remember round the time the 1st wave of retro 10s and 13s was dropping EVERY GR was selling out

I remember the Steel 10s, All Black 10s, Ice Blue 10s, Red 10s, 2005 Flints 13s, Bred 13s, Alt 13s heck even the Grey Toe 13s sold out first day in minutes at EVERY store in my area

looks like im gonna try online and then hit the mall in the morning..If i get my mall pair ill try to cancel my online order. If not its my favorite shoe of all time..

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Niketown SF just started to release their wristbands! Anyone interested, they still have a few to go around!
Just got mine. 1 per wristband. There was a mad herd of catz going in on my way out.

The hunt continues for the 2nd pair.

i honestly hate NT for doing this...ppl that work have NO chance getting them 
wink.gif
...im not about to take a day off to get a pair of shoes either...vacation does not equal posting in front of NT to get a tweet or facebook update telling me i can finally go in

Yeah I hear you. Lucky for me, today happened to be a mandantory vacation day for the company. 

I was really surprised with releasing the wristband on MJ's birthday. Job well done NTSF!

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by matothett

anybody in here copping in orlando.  they dont do wristbands and the lines arent aloud to start until 5am for an 8am release.  wondering what time you guys are headed out there.
Are you coppin at HOH?
thats the plan.  i'm trying to get a pair tonight online and then headed to HOH with my boy in the morning.  Talked to a few people there and they all said if you get there in the "morning" you will be good.  They had chicago x's at like noon.

Damn a lot of dudes poppin up today who I haven't seen on here before. It's getting serious real quick around here. Hope these guys have a good riddle game!!

Originally Posted by sdsualum

OC heads...what time do you think the line at HOH Costa Mesa will start. I've never had to camp for the past releases, but if I strike out online, I'm thinking about doing it tonight. I'm thinking maybe 3am?

If HOH Lakewood is any reference, they are opening at 7am with lineups at 5am. And Lakewood said they have plenty to go around... I'm sure SCP phone line is busy but I would call them. We lined up at SCP at midnight for the Concord release at 5am. Good luck G

I'm stayin cool about things if NDC doesn't pan out. I'm bringing my brother to the spot I always hit for RD as there will be a 1 per limit just to be safe I get two pairs. But other than Concords if you show up before opening time you're good. I'm sure inside Chicago and every other major city it's going to be a pain, but I'm fortunate they are one of Nike's preferred stores and always get huge stock.

Know your area, call your spots, get there early tomorrow. But don't be a fool and camp overnight or do some other stupid, hype building crap.

MJ cutting that Cement IV cake for his Bday. Happy birthday MJ. We'll all be sending you a boat load of money tonight!

d06267b69ae03680ff584729ece0f28145a1178b_r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom