Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through eastbay.com. The minutes were at 3:00 left. then it jumped to 11:00, at this time I thought I was done. I let it run down and was able to purchase 2 sz 10. I only wanted one but was to afraid to edit my cart so I bought em. Very lucky

Originally Posted by weapon

C'mon, seriously??? Did folks think this wasn't going to happen...again.

Plenty of releases have sold out fast and people got shut out, but Nike admitted its systems failed tonight. So, NO I DON'T THINK FOLKS THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Originally Posted by cencal559

Originally Posted by holyFlock

Any one has been able to check out with paypal on NDC?

Nope...get all the way through then tells me the card is declined. 
did the same to me.... I thought something was really wrong with my card

Originally Posted by cencal559

Originally Posted by holyFlock

Any one has been able to check out with paypal on NDC?

Nope...get all the way through then tells me the card is declined. 
same thing happened to me 
mad.gif

I've pretty much watched all of Gladiator waiting for this thing. 1.30 and I'm out.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OFF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE $%! ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11
AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MOST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

GOOD NIGHT YALL IM TRING TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE

IM OUT
At least the New York Football Giants are World Champs, right?

@ 1223pm im on ndc and stuck on order processing entered address then it locks up when i hit next. wow!!

o $!#@, i called my cc thinking they actually declined it.  now i feel bad, **% does paypal not work on NDC?

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE #%# ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11

AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MPST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

IM OUT
you mad?

lil bit thank you
too old for this not worth it

Originally Posted by bay1591

They raised the prices yet they cant buy a better server...
Ain't this the damn truth... I don't get why they don't stagger the releases. Why drop a ton of kicks everyone wants at the same time? Makes no damn sense. Nike really fooling around with the consumer...

I have a headache from the frustration of constantly getting my hopes up! Once i put in my address and payment info only to see the tab loading...and loading...and minutes later either get an inactivity pop up or the infamous black page 
mad.gif

IM F!@#!@G DONE WITH SNEAKERS. CANT COP A PAIR OFF NDC AND I THOUGHT CONCORDS WERE TOUGHER. HYPE BIT ME IN THE $%! ENDED UP COPPING ON EBAY 259 SZ 11
AINT EVEN MY SIZE

ALL IF NOT MOST SITES EITHER SOLD OUT OR SHUT DOWN. DIDNT CALL IN, NEVER MADE IT TO CONFIRMATION.

THIS REALLY IS A GAME

IM OUT
At least your team won the Super Bowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom