Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by bruintaf

natterjacks has some sizes up 10-12

http://www.natterjacks.co...ite-cement-us-sizes.html

to some of the heads who still dont have these if you buy 2 the price per pair come out to $221 per which is better than fleabay & CL prices as of now

When I check out on Natterjacks, it comes out to 172 and some change. Where did you get 221?
EDIT:

Never mind, the shipping wasnt charged. 

^ Did you add shipping to the US? The lowest was like 30 something euros = $214 shipped. BTW: NJ still has a sz 11 and 12 left people.

What the people are getting their cements shipped from sns!? Sending them an email....IN ALL CAPS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

to some of the heads who still dont have these if you buy 2 the price per pair come out to $221 per which is better than fleabay & CL prices as of now

When I check out on Natterjacks, it comes out to 172 and some change. Where did you get 221?
This thing called shipping. A b itch isn't it?

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

That happened to me too. I thought they were like $180 or something and after I checked out and submitted my order, my paypal receipt said $239.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Did you add shipping to the US? The lowest was like 30 something euros = $214 shipped. BTW: NJ still has a sz 11 and 12 left people.

The website is in pounds. People make that mistake all time.

Originally Posted by mross16

That happened to me too. I thought they were like $180 or something and after I checked out and submitted my order, my paypal receipt said $239.
same here, thats why i cancelled immediately. 

Originally Posted by jballerNY

AGAIN I miss out on a restock. I see someone said that Jimmy Jazz posted one at 4:10 am and I was on here till about 3:30 am last night after being on here all day. DAMN!

If someone finds out again please PM me. Much love.

i feel the exact same way. Ive been looking for my size 9 since RD, and ive been on this thread a lot ha. thanks to all the contributions thus far, lets hope theres another big restock

Originally Posted by mazzo1

SNS finally shipped my pair after many emails! Just waiting on my CT order

Finally got my tracking # too!  Sent them 2 emails and haven't got a reply for 3 days.  Oh well, at least they are finally on their way! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Sting83659

id mark the number around 9-12K worldwide which includes "restocks"
basically any pair that didnt sell out in parts, transferred over.

No way.  I'm sure there were at least 100k made of these

i hope. with that number restocks should be inevitable, yet they are happening at odd times and different sizes

EDIT:

Never mind, the shipping wasnt charged. 

if you buy 2 its $221 per

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

A SHOE THAT LITERALLY RELEASED EVERYWHERE THAT HAS A SHOE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED?

OK....

DEMAND OUTPACING PAIRS =/= EXCLUSIVENESS. THIS WAS THE ARGUMENT.

IF A MILLION PAIRS OF CONCORDS WERE MADE AND A MILLION AND ONE PEOPLE WANTED THEM DOES THAT MAKE IT LIMITED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND?
laugh.gif

YEEZY'S - LIMITED
GALAXY FOAMS - LIMITED
YOTR 7'S - LIMITED
BANNED 1'S - LIMITED
RAY ALLEN 13'S - LIMITED
CEMENT 4'S - LIMITED?
laugh.gif

NONE OF US KNOW EXACT NUMBERS PRODUCED SO REALLY THE DEBATE IS FUTILE REALLY BUT WITH EVERY STORE IN A SMALL #$% CITY GETTING THEM....

no

the most limited were the galaxy, then yeezy...the least "limited" were the cements.

ex. 10k want 2k yeezys vs. 70K want 30k cements

the numbers of pairs produced are FAR LESS than the number of people who want them and the numbers are different for each sneaker. This "limited" name should really apply to the yeezys, galaxies, bins, and pe jordans

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The website is in pounds. People make that mistake all time.
My bad, I meant £

Originally Posted by Juse757

JUST got this email from Shelta....
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We are having some troubles with your order, the code for the 20%
discount you used is not valid.

Your total price is 159 EUR - 20% = 127, 2 EUR + 30 EUR shipping + 4
euro paypal handling fee

= 161,2 EUR

You paid us, 142,00 EUR

So we want you to send the 19,2 EUR thats left to our PayPal account.

And then I will send the shoes right over!

Best regards
Jens Dohnberg / Shelta

I dont understand how I put the code in...it changed the price...and they process my order AND send me a confirmation email...then say the code is invalid?! I used AJ1122627 it doesnt make sense....lol

This just adds to the BS....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn sorry about that man...I just copied the coupon code that another NTer had, didn't use it myself but I thought it would work since it applies after you enter it in. So looks like it adds 27 or so more to your order... Still cheaper than resellers but not as good as it was before obviously.

sounds kind of crazy but if you live in the orlando area you can just walk into HOH or the Footaction that is now a Jordan Brand store and get as many pairs of whatever size you want.  i took pics of the store and will put them up soon. 

Originally Posted by matothett

sounds kind of crazy but if you live in the orlando area you can just walk into HOH or the Footaction that is now a Jordan Brand store and get as many pairs of whatever size you want.  i took pics of the store and will put them up soon. 

This is similar to what happened last year at HOH LA and the Footaction at Fox Hills during All Star Weekend... leftover Cool Grey XIs, cement IIIs, etc

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Is anyone else receiving delay notifications from nbastore? Did anyone's ship?

I haven't received a delay notification, just a order confirmation and ship confirmation. Mine will be here tomorrow according to UPS, did you place the order late?

I ordered on 2/21 and got confirmation 8:35am est.

Hm thats odd, I put my order in at 7:48 am and I've had no problems so far. I think everything should be alright with yours, it seemed it got thru early enough.

Delivery confirmation!!
All thats left to sweat is the sizing.  Ordered a 10.5 because my blck cements are a 10.5 and fit perfect.  Anyone confirm they fit the same as recent 3s?

anyone know why i have 2 seperate charges from finishline? i never received shipping or order confirmation from them. they charged me back friday night when i tried ordering online but now its there as a charge

I guess its just me ...but for everyone paying 225-240 shipped from overseas, why wouldn't you just pony up the extra 10 or so and get a pair locally from craigslist/backpage/etc? I'm not a fan of having a pair of shoes shipped from overseas with the horror stories some of you guys have here. I could understand if they were going for retail ...but for a extra few bucks I'd rather not wait/wonder and just pick them up in person. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

caved in and bought from Natterjacks last night, cost me $237
frown.gif

congrats zyzz you got it you will be satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom