Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3 takeaways from TCCs vid:
1. Retro VI has the same leather as the FIre Red 4's - is that the 2012? If so, no thanks.
2. "I wouldn't ball in these." - hint hint referring to the VIs.
3. He likes the VIIs way more = maybe not such a premium pack.

I would read deeper into his comments, didn't seem super siked about the VIs.

9 days away!!!! Its getting harder for me to get this pack, my usual spot most likely wont get them and everyone else that is, are only doing raffles! Im thinking about trying online for the first time. I dont know if I have a better chance with Eastbay because they do online and phone orders Or if I should try NDC? Which do you think is easier or may have more pairs?

Lol your sig is a Mortal Kombat cheat code... Old school for real!!!!!!!
On a side note tho... I can't wait till te 18th... Gonna be packs on packs on packs!!!

that thing goes back before MK

back to the shoes...i for one am not scared to say i think this pack will suprise people once in their hands...unlike the recent 4's that early reports were good and then the product flopped

i know a store that has a size 8 X2 8.5 X 2 and one 12 and one 13
but the price at the store is nowhere near retail they dont ship and i will not buy the pack for anyone
and dont bother to contact me if your not in manhattan
i'm sure the sizes that are left will be sold by the end of the day

WELL,AINT THAT HELPFUL.

The 7s are gonna release the same day August 18th but for gs ps and toddler sizes only. My homegirl works at champs and she confirmed that with a picture of the gs 7s she posted on instagram.

Jdimag I would rock em just like that. One white one gold clean! Congrats on the pick up.

Last edited:
The 7s are gonna release the same day August 18th but for gs ps and toddler sizes only. My homegirl works at champs and she confirmed that with a picture of the gs 7s she posted on instagram.
Jdimag I would rock em just like that. One white one gold clean! Congrats on the pick up.
thx man...was thinking you could rock the vii's with the gold laces as well...that could be lit

LOL you're a fool if you think these are GR. Watch the stores not even have your size. Why would they make a GR of the pack considering its 350? Then you all would wait to purchase them, if you even decided to. By making them limited they make all of us hurry to get that money, especially if you want to avoid rape prices. That would be ludicrous if everyone could get a pair of these...

Last edited:
In all honesty, what's the resell price probably gonna be looking like for these?

read it here folks, straight from footlocker : It is a General Release!
lol....foot locker trying to reduce the hype...again for ppl's info a GR is a relase that has every size including kids sizes...so in this case it is nto a GR as there are no kids pack or kids sizes in the vi's...

Back
Top Bottom