Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
damn checked my spam email/ ohh well its about 1/1/2drive so saves me gas/ world wide web is my only chance now

whelp got all the footlocker family links up, have my girl try them out while i go thug it out on in these streets

stop worrying about what the next man is doing. you werent getting his packs anyways so it wont even matter. who knows, he could be keeping all 3. chill

No beef boss, But seriously man IMO that is what kills the game. Im not knocking another mans hustle, please dont think that. I guess I'm just upset at a lotto that was probably rigged at 95% of these retailers. Im done in this thread MOD, again aint no beef, just sharing my thoughts and feelings. The End. :stoneface:

So one of the FTL in my area are only doing callbacks for winners and no call so far so I dont know what to think of that. And I left all my tickets at home for HOH so I wont know if I won on any of them until I get home...ergh super anxious! Im just happy that I got mine already thru RSVP. I like RSVP more because I think its fairer and if you do get through you are GUARANTEED your size unlike raffles you are only guaranteed a pair, thats JUST MY OPINION!

Dont worth bout me.. Be more concerned bout u losing ur chance and missin ur call... I'm keepin all 3 packs an rockin one pack off top... No need to resell when u got guap already... My 3 packs > ur missed call...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, that was a low blow. Friggin' hilarious tho...

Haha it was definitely a low blow, whats good though bro? I'm in Pittsburgh too. I was lucky enough to win the raffle at FNL (monroeville mall), where are you planning on making a move?

yea i tried fnl in robinson thinkin it would be easy out there but got the better luck email, imma try villa more than likely, social might be an option, havent heard any where else tho

Last edited:
Dont worth bout me.. Be more concerned bout u losing ur chance and missin ur call... I'm keepin all 3 packs an rockin one pack off top... No need to resell when u got guap already... My 3 packs> ur missed call...

Like I said mane no beef, But its not a problem with me homie. If a ***** wanted to over pay then i would. That some ******** tho you saying you keeping all three, bro we know better than that. It aint **** tho, no low blow on my end because at the end of the day my closet is still full of whatever I want. So HYPE this release up as much as you want BEAST. You can have it, you and all of your 3 packs! Im Gucci....8)

yea i tried fnl in robinson thinkin it would be easy out there but got the better luck email, imma try villa more than likely, social might be an option, havent heard any where else tho

Oh ok good luck bro, Im always wary of social, you know they're on that shady ish lol. I was at villa for the red and yellow foam releases but I havent been there since. the foam release was kind of crazy with everyone rushing the door, cops showing up etc. Good luck though bro, I definitely hope you can grab a pack

Oh ok good luck bro, Im always wary of social, you know they're on that shady ish lol. I was at villa for the red and yellow foam releases but I havent been there since. the foam release was kind of crazy with everyone rushing the door, cops showing up etc. Good luck though bro, I definitely hope you can grab a pack

yea i was there for the yellow foams too, that ish was crazy, but that was before that stopped midnight releases. last shoe it got there was the lebron south beach and that went pretty smoothly. hope for the same outcome

yea i was there for the yellow foams too, that ish was crazy, but that was before that stopped midnight releases. last shoe it got there was the lebron south beach and that went pretty smoothly. hope for the same outcome

Swear that shhh was crazy, I was out at jimmy jazz for the south beach 9s... good luck bro

started to lose hope as its 4pm already....but....

just got a call from HOH....8am tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

1st raffle ever won in my life :lol: :rofl:

Feels like a lot of people are getting these for a legit "limited" non GR. mainly because its so expensive from the jump. So resell wont be too high. LMAO at getting these as trade bair for DMP's. I wouldnt trade one of the DMP shoes for this entire pack.

Back
Top Bottom