Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ahh, woodro comes through with the word. as long as I get my 12 as usual

did FNL get alot? I hear conflicting stories all over about the numbers

bro, listen to me...FNL got A LOT!!! trust that when everyone starts checking out normally and getting pairs elsewher and wat not, the site will run smooth again and im sure it will still be sum available for 20 min or so.possibly a few size options missing but the majority should take at least another hr to sell out approx...these were in varsity red IV numbers, shouldnt have been limited at all

Not sure if these are a GR or not, but it's one of the more popular silhouettes especially in this color. Most people had them as kids and then as teens, now they're copping again as adults and for their kids. No wonder they're going pretty quick.

Same can be said for the rest of the breds releasing this year.

Last edited:
Not sure if these are a GR or not, but it's one of the more popular silhouettes especially in this color. Most people had them as kids and then as teens, now they're copping again as adults and for their kids. No wonder they're going pretty quick.
Same can be said for the rest of the breds releasing this year.
If this is going out fast, imagine how it would be for the XI at Christmas :x

My order on NDC went smoothly...FNL went through on paypal, but I'm stuck on that screen just like everyone else. And eastbay is giving me a timer with estimated check out :x :smh:

i dont know how yuo even got on...im on footlockers page have shoes in cart but i cant do much after that...can i get the link on NDC..

i got thru on FNL and im not even working today, close the browser and go back in.FSR!!

SOME SIZES ARE BACK UP!!!

Depends if you actually got to the confirmation page on FNL or not. If you didn't and the Paypal emails just say you sent a payment, then it's a no-go. But if you reached the confirmation page on FNL it should be good.

I logged into PayPal...got back to FNL page...clicked submit order...then got the
"Don’t worry, you’re in the right place!

Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!

No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!"

TWO e-mails from Paypal saying my FNL order was palced....but never received a confirmation e-mail from FNL
order never wen through?

not yet, cuz paypal now has to send the order info over.its like paypal now becomes the purchaser almost and they now have to place/send ur info over to FNL...if its as many pairs as its supposed to be hopefully it doesnt get cancelled in the mix up

I logged into PayPal...got back to FNL page...clicked submit order...then got the
"Don’t worry, you’re in the right place!
Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!
No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!"

I would bet the order did not go through.

Got my email from Nike and online bank shows a purchase on the item so I think i'm all set. Hope everybody gets their pair and for a reasonable price(retail). Be safe out there for whoever is camping. pm me if you're in the cupertino, san jose, saratoga, or santa clara area. i have secret spot but some may already know about it.

Just got mine through FNL finally I can catch some ZZZ's before work....long night of partying plus waking up early to buy some kicks online is muy no bueno.  FNL has been holding me down for a min now.

Back
Top Bottom