Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

My camp out will be 30 minutes to catch these. The true sneaker heads in el paso wear soccer shoes

Don't know what to expect tomorrow morning as far as lines go.. but hope everyone is successful and gets their pairs. and DEATH TO RESELLERS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

storm coming in SoCal tomorrow morning haha, good luck to all the hardcore campers who want to risk getting sick hahaha.

Yeah I think ima avoid the rain and order online so I can sleep in tomorrow morning. I'll put my eastbay loyalty shipping to use!

Originally Posted by toughmoney

$15 G's and seller probably lives in a nice, big house. Greed at it's finest. Kudos to whoever pays rape status to that dude tho.

EXACTLY!

^
idk I know Finishlines will

I wanna try these on before I buy them to make sure I get the size I need

Hopefully not to many people will be there in the morning

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

^

how the hell are you dudes using the finishline $20 off? i tried to use it on my lil girls concords & i got the quick no...they said i can EARN rewards off the jordans but couldnt use the $20 off

Was hoping to use my xmas giftcard for these but NBA Store still doesn't know if they're getting them? How can you not know when they release tomorrow 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^

how the hell are you dudes using the finishline $20 off? i tried to use it on my lil girls concords & i got the quick no...they said i can EARN rewards off the jordans but couldnt use the $20 off

They got you bro, they changed there policy a few months ago.  You CAN use your $20 reward coupon on ANY shoe now, NO restrictions.  If they told me no, I would have said 'put my shoes to the side please because I am calling your corporate office real quick".  They CAN NOT tell you no anymore. 

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

the fact that NTSF didn't run out of all sizes makes me feel like this will be a easy cop
this is pretty true...from what i know at least (i have no idea if this is an indication of an easy cop, but a good sign for those who refuse to camp)...and most of the sizes that sold out were 10.5 and under, which were the first to go for the concords...kids sizes sold out too, bc a lot of girls out in the bay wear Js to match their boyfriends...tacky if you ask me, but to each their own...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

^

They got you bro, they changed there policy a few months ago.  You CAN use your $20 reward coupon on ANY shoe now, NO restrictions.  If they told me no, I would have said 'put my shoes to the side please because I am calling your corporate office real quick".  They CAN NOT tell you no anymore. 

i was in weak *** lincoln mall when they said it.... they were the only store with her sz so i just bit the bullet.... i still have the recipet i should go back & be petty

i was in weak *** lincoln mall when they said it.... they were the only store with her sz so i just bit the bullet.... i still have the recipet i should go back & be petty

weak *** Lincoln Mall in Matteson, IL? hahahah i cannot agree enough with your statement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CobaltSS

weak *** Lincoln Mall in Matteson, IL? hahahah i cannot agree enough with your statement
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the one & only

If you still have the receipt, then your good. Call the corporate line before you go in and explain to them the situation and how you want to get the coupon credited onto the sale. Explain that you've experienced issues with this store when trying to use coupons. She'll prolly call ahead to let them know and you should be in and out.

Wish my wife would buy me these for my birthday next week...instead she bought me obsidian jordan cmft max 10s cause they were on sale...smh, fml x10
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Wish my wife would buy me these for my birthday next week...instead she bought me obsidian jordan cmft max 10s cause they were on sale...smh, fml x10
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

damb
jordan-cmft-max-air-10-obsidian-fnl-03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom