Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

It snowed in Philly, I drive a 370z... Yeah I'm not going anywhere, sigh
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel..(370z owner too)
Glad it's Saturday and I was able to grab a pair @ 12 from ndc.
Still haven't seen a confirmation email tho.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

At my local mall (Roosevelt Field) about 40 people here, HOH just opened

What Time The Nike Store And The Footlocker Open Over There?

Footlocker opened at 7, niketown opens at 8. Niketown have out wristbands yesterday though.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

At my local mall (Roosevelt Field) about 40 people here, HOH just opened

What Time The Nike Store And The Footlocker Open Over There?

Footlocker opened at 7, niketown opens at 8. Niketown have out wristbands yesterday though.

Good Looks. I Needed To Know For Future References

Finna head out in a hr. my foot action opens at 9. Good luck fellow NTers and I apologize for he lack of purple in my response

150 pair in men's sizes @ Memorial City mall Houston, TX. 20+ People in line. There's going to be plenty.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

is it that bad to drive in the snow with a Z ? can't you just go slow? 
it's pretty bad.. i can't even make it out of my driveway even if there's just a little bit of snow..

I just showed up at carousel mall in Syracuse and I'm the only person at footlocker. It's really hard to measure the hype in areas without a sneaker culture hahaha.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

it's pretty bad.. i can't even make it out of my driveway even if there's just a little bit of snow..
that's crazy. lol. im glad it is not snowing here. Are you using winter/snow tires?

Just got home from roosevelt field, was 3 in line at house of hoops. While the shoe is visually appealing, holding it in my hands and feeling the leather, its probably the cheapest feeling (material wise) jordan I've ever purchased. The midsole isn't soft, the leather feels plasticy and there's something that just seems off.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Can't you just throw on the traction control, put it in manual and just drive slow?

I hope these sit in my area like the the 3s did, even the blk cements. I even ran across some wolf grey 5s wed nite at one mall in the boondocks

I'll be calling the FLs around Dayton area to see what the good word is. Just want to use my dang gift card. I about to just have someone on here pick me up an 11 and send them the dang gift card...lol

Just went to HOH at southpark mall in Charlotte and came in at 7:20 and no one was in line. Lol copped two pair with ease..
Wish the Concorde were this easy.

headed to the mall now x-drivin through the snow
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom