Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

To the dude who was #1 in line and left empty handed... for future reference, you should cop whatever size you can get at this point and resell in order to get the size you needed. Same thing happened to me when I camped out for XI/XII CDP.
I thought about that but I call myself trying to be fair to everyone else in line and not taking their sizes. I literally can't believe this happened to me. I am HOT right now. I want to kill people.

"Easy" cop my a$z. Went to Lincolnwood Mall in IL, waited a few hours and all 3 stores inside only had a few pairs of each size and only 1 pair of my size. Needed size 13, ended up getting size 12... Hopefully someone wants to trade. 

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Some idiots tried to skip the line, and we almost had to fight them. Smh...

Other than that, it was an easy copp.. & these are mad limited.

No there not..........

Limited in my area* ... There fixed it for ya buddy.

welp I am about to take a 370Z out into the snow; it's done so it's just a matter of road navigation 
wish me luck NT; if not it's been real 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbizzle

"Easy" cop my a$z. Went to Lincolnwood Mall in IL, waited a few hours and all 3 stores inside only had a few pairs of each size and only 1 pair of my size. Needed size 13, ended up getting size 12... Hopefully someone wants to trade. 
Unbelievable. I passed on a 13 that I needed to trade for a size 12.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Why do people inspect the shoes before they buy them? It holds up the line.

this dumb !@#% right here
shoes could have turd stains, wrong sizes in boxes, 2 left shoes, etc...

*+%$ da line if im payin my hard earned money to inspect....have some patience 

its sad, they (champs) didnt even let me try on my pair (had to settle for a 10),  and had the audacity to say "we dont do returns"
You can always bring it to another Champs location and return them, as long as you have receipt.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

gonna be a lot of morons on ebay making no profit

$200 shipped nets you about $10 
laugh.gif

not even. dont forget the 9% ebay seller fee. plus the 4% fee for paypal. plus shipping. at 210 shipped on ebay. you'll be breaking even for retail plus tax.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

To the dude who was #1 in line and left empty handed... for future reference, you should cop whatever size you can get at this point and resell in order to get the size you needed. Same thing happened to me when I camped out for XI/XII CDP.
I thought about that but I call myself trying to be fair to everyone else in line and not taking their sizes. I literally can't believe this happened to me. I am HOT right now. I want to kill people.
Good looking out. I know exactly how you feel.  I'll never camp out for shoes again; people are savages. I ended up resorting to buying a smaller size than needed when the first store I ran to told me they ran out of my size when I finally got inside.   

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by jbizzle

Unbelievable. I passed on a 13 that I needed to trade for a size 12.
mad.gif
Don't lose hope entirely.  I usually manage to pickup pairs after release from finishline.com from canceled orders. 

Woke up @ 5 & it's snowing so my girl & I go to da mall she works (so we can go through da employee door & get there a lil faster). Got lost trying to take a different route to da mall because of da snow that killed like 20 minutes. But still got to da mall early & I am like 5th in line @ FL & when da store opened & by time i got in (only letting in 2 peoPle @ a time) they don't have my size
mad.gif
or anything close to it. So I shoot over to another mall & go to another FL & I am like 10th in line & I get my pair. Wasn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be but better than da concord fiasco last month.

I don't know about you guys, but i just got back from the my local mall and it i was an easy cop. Walked into footaction and coped my true size and bounced. People did wait in line that wanted more than 1 pair.
Didn't get the hang tag though, but oh well. The shoes are so narrow! They are so tight against my fat @%% foot.

I thought this was an easy copp but i was soo wrong it turned into a mission!
mad.gif
but at the end of the day, i finally got my pair in my size.
pimp.gif

imag0025e.jpg

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

so for those who bought today from the store...
HOW THEY FIT?
True to size or yall went up 1/2 sz?

Thank You!

I got true. and they feel .5 longer to me. But they are narrow as hell. 
tired.gif

Forgot to mention, mines came with hangtag from footlocker. I guess it was worth the new Jordan tax this year. lol

Easiest pick up of the year I was the only person there I wish every release was this easy.

I could have shown up 5 mins before the store opened and still would have walked away with my size.

The pull tabs on my pair were in a square shape looked terrible. I hope the safety pins work.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

gonna be a lot of morons on ebay making no profit

$200 shipped nets you about $10 
laugh.gif

I doubt they'll sell for $175-$180 shipped. Some dumbasses at local spot were saying they're selling them for $300, smfh. I was like yup, that's a good deal.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Easiest pick up of the year I was the only person there I wish every release was this easy.

I could have shown up 5 mins before the store opened and still would have walked away with my size.

The pull tabs on my pair were in a square shape looked terrible. I hope the safety pins work.

That's how easy the release was for me as well, wish they all were that way.

Back
Top Bottom