Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

That's what I heard man. My boy was like it was almost as bad as the Concords in Greensboro..

Did you get yours? I actually got lucky with ndc this time. A couple of my peeps were able to get theirs too.The dude with the checkered laces...can you post some pics of them on feet?

Nah bro. I slept on them.. Trying to have self control. Lol

laugh.gif
 totally understand...skipping the foams and getting the 4s

Cement 4s, yes. Metallic Foams, no. I'm sure there will be plenty of other hot Foams during the year I can pick up. The week they drop I am scooping Kobe Sharks and Cement 4s.

was debating on just waking up and going to the mall or not, after GottaB making a couple posts, and past experience with the concords decided to run my +%% to nike town sf to get my wristbrands. Walked away without 2 10.5's and 1 5.5Y.

It was a good release....smooth and easy

(both had hangtags tucked away nicely in the right shoes though)

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Cheapest I've seen, for a size 11 is like $230.
$70 more than retail.

After taxes and shipping, thats only like $40  more than retail.

indifferent.gif

Shipping and taxes are nowhere near $30. 
Oh yea.... Ebay charges 9% plus paypal plus shipping easy 40 bucks    

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I went to the mall out of boredom today and finishline had one pair on display. It happen to be my sz and it was the last pair they had. Talkin bout being in the right place at the right time
Thats funny.. I did the exact same thing. Only they still had a size 9 available. My brother got super lucky, someone exchanged a size 10 for the 9.5 he was getting at hibbett sports. so in the end we both ended up with our sizes. Im in no rush to wear mine though, and for some reason i really wanted that hangtag

I got my X's and they fit great.  I think these are gonna be what I'm using on the court from now on.  Who else is going to use these for ball?

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

indifferent.gif

That's why you sell on Craigslist or NT. Simple and easy.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

indifferent.gif

Don't understand how eBay came into the equation, but paypal and eBay fees have nothing to do with what was originally posted. In the end, is it really worth it to resell? Unless, your getting them for below retail or buying a lot of pairs, it seems like a true waste of energy and time. And
eek.gif
at almost 20 dollars for shipping. Sent the homie Brandon his pair (no resell) for 8 and some change. Fedex ground will get it there in 2 days. I doubt resell for these stays above 2 bills. Those of you that missed out should just wait it out on these.

shipping depends on location and weight

east coast to west coast via usps priority easily runs ~$20 for a 4lb package
now if you're shipping it to another state close to your state, then yeah, shipping is around $9 and gets there in 1-2 days b/c of location

bought 2 pairs from FTL and 2 pairs from FNL, none of them has the hangtag, whats the deal with it?

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

where did you get those red laces from I looked everywhere in my mall today ^^^

I got them at Champs about 5 or 6 yrs ago for another pair of Jordans I was going use them with but I ended up not so they were in a box. I did some searching for you and these are kind of close to them but they don't have the Jumpman on the tips.
http://feetpeople.com/ind.../category&path=42_60

http://www.shoelacesexpre...jVnoWQ5a0CFQdjhwodgjObTQ

http://shoelacestring.com...th=29&products_id=83

5f036dc4272a10226ac995d9d6cbab8685c768f4.JPG

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

db0263d2431066f19e5d97a66bae6398d7ba627e.JPG

For those of you looking for the red/black laces I got mine at champs about 5 yrs ago here is the tag that they came with,
I remember these, I got the black/blue laces. I'm gonna try them out on the Orlando X's, that is if they ever drop

Originally Posted by oldshoe34

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

where did you get those red laces from I looked everywhere in my mall today ^^^

I got them at Champs about 5 or 6 yrs ago for another pair of Jordans I was going use them with but I ended up not so they were in a box. I did some searching for you and these are kind of close to them but they don't have the Jumpman on the tips.
http://feetpeople.com/ind.../category&path=42_60

http://www.shoelacesexpre...jVnoWQ5a0CFQdjhwodgjObTQ

http://shoelacestring.com...th=29&products_id=83

5f036dc4272a10226ac995d9d6cbab8685c768f4.JPG

sup with those sweats..?

I got the sweats from eastbay a few years ago with a matching hoodie
wink.gif
 I don't that many posts but I have been wearing Jordans since 85 that's why the name is oldshoe34
laugh.gif

21326892e71a868798bd71a045ab0e973c5c4846.JPG

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I went to the mall out of boredom today and finishline had one pair on display. It happen to be my sz and it was the last pair they had. Talkin bout being in the right place at the right time

You went by the spot we talked about?

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Robert Wayne Footwear at the Seattle Premium Outlet has a FSR.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was surprised myself. I walked past the store and I saw them on the shelf - made me do a double take. Lo and behold, they've got a decent size run and I copped a size 9. Hang tag included and everything.
That is an official low key sleeper spot..
I have never even heard of them.
Do they get other releases?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spadil5

Originally Posted by rjucks

ok cool. yea i think anybody who get in before the "sold out" tweet should be good esp if you got an order #. worst case you get a $180 gift card for the IVs lol.
Same boat here, although after not receiving a confirmation email I was able to place an order through eastbay, if they do cancel I hope they do give me a gift card, that would be prettty awesome.

They're not going to give you a gift card, they're going to give you a sorry e-mail. That gift card was because of christmas.
incorrect. i received a gift card earlier last year due to the same issue. didnt even have to ask about it. would've posted that as an fyi to those pissed about their cancelled ndc orders on the concord thread but didnt have posting privileges yet lol. not sure if they shorted you or someone you know but if they dont offer it upfront then escalate (for future reference).

Back
Top Bottom