Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

I was able to get mine and then my gf got me a pair too! There werent too many of these going around like some other jordans that released recently.

Just heads up! I ordered from NDC didn't get email confirmation, ordered at 12:03, and paid with paypal. Called them Saturday they said emails will be sent out late to just check the order status online, so i just did today and it looks like they shipped today even have tracking number. Funny thing is they never sent me a confirmation email or a your item is shipped email.... Anyone else got there stuff shipped out today that didn't get confirmation email? And also went with free shipping option.

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Just heads up! I ordered from NDC didn't get email confirmation, ordered at 12:03, and paid with paypal. Called them Saturday they said emails will be sent out late to just check the order status online, so i just did today and it looks like they shipped today even have tracking number. Funny thing is they never sent me a confirmation email or a your item is shipped email.... Anyone else got there stuff shipped out today that didn't get confirmation email? And also went with free shipping option.
I ordered quickly on NDC and haven't gotten any emails from them. I did the free shipping option. This isn't looking good.

For those without the confirmation e-mail from NDC, you can still get your order shipped without the confirmation e-mail. Also follow @nikestore on twitter..they'll give you all the details in real-time.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I ordered quickly on NDC and haven't gotten any emails from them. I did the free shipping option. This isn't looking good.
you should be fine man. as long as you have an order #. I didnt receive an email or shipping notice yet but spoke with them this morning as well got a message on twitter from them and everythings a go. just a matter of them sending it. I did the next day air so i'm thinking i probably could have saved myself a couple bucks and did regular free shipping. oh well lol. just make sure you all get your hang tags. NDC said they should come with it and if not they'll send a replacement.

Originally Posted by rjucks

you should be fine man. as long as you have an order #. I didnt receive an email or shipping notice yet but spoke with them this morning as well got a message on twitter from them and everythings a go. just a matter of them sending it. I did the next day air so i'm thinking i probably could have saved myself a couple bucks and did regular free shipping. oh well lol. just make sure you all get your hang tags. NDC said they should come with it and if not they'll send a replacement.
Thanks. Who do I contact if I don't get a hang tang? Did they give you a particular contact or just standard NDC?

Thanks. Who do I contact if I don't get a hang tang? Did they give you a particular contact or just standard NDC?
they just linked me to the "email a CSR" page. at least they are acknowledging the existence of the hang tags despite the fact that they are sporadically included with some pair and not others. definitely reassuring. I was second guessing the thought that people in the stores were taking them but perhaps the conspiracy theorists are correct lol.

Im not reading all the pages in the thread to find this out but I brought my pair from Finishline and my pair did not come with a hand tag.  I brought my brother a pair at footlocker and his did, will I be able to get a tag from NDC or since I didn't buy them from NDC im SOL.  Thanks in advance for the information!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

These hang tags are serious business huh

lol. some have serious plans to rock them with the shoes. me, personally, I have no plans other than to leave them in the box BUT if I pay $160 and they're supposed to come with the shoes then...well...I want them to come with the shoes lol. 

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Im not reading all the pages in the thread to find this out but I brought my pair from Finishline and my pair did not come with a hand tag.  I brought my brother a pair at footlocker and his did, will I be able to get a tag from NDC or since I didn't buy them from NDC im SOL.  Thanks in advance for the information!
chances are they're going to ask for an order #...

Just talked to NDC by phone, just wanted to double-check the order and shipping details. First she told me they would ship on Weds then she said oh wait a label has been printed for your order. The lady told me that when the label is printed they ship out the next business day. Also on my Order Status page on NDC it states "shipped" under status. My brothers pairs however have not yet been labeled as shipped so I'm not sure if his will be sent out till Weds. She said most orders will ship Weds.. Not sure why my bros hasn't gone through yet as we ordered about the same time, I think I ordered mine about 30 seconds before his. You can track your packages through UPS on the NDC Order Status page so just check in the morining to see if they're on there way.

RIDICULOUS HOW PEOPLE WILLING TO PAY THAT MUCH EXTRA FOR A DAM TAG. SMFH
Yes, they shouldve came with all the shoes but they did not.

Same here: didn't get a shipping confirmation email from NDC but I checked my order status and it says shipped...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

lol. this guy. actually a good video tho. my man definitely felt a certain kind of way about the hang tag and the jordan logos on the insoles. not mad at him tho. it is a bit inexplicable as to why the tags are in some pairs and not others.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

lol. this guy. actually a good video tho. my man definitely felt a certain kind of way about the hang tag and the jordan logos on the insoles. not mad at him tho. it is a bit inexplicable as to why the tags are in some pairs and not others.
gives jb another reason to raise prices. All these clowns willing to pay that money for a cheap hang tag

Back
Top Bottom