Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Anyone Socal heads know what the release is gonna be like at Santa Anita Mall? Which stores got/are getting them and if they're doing a midnight release? I haven't had time to go in or call them up.

Originally Posted by kikzRus

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=30721 How many dollars is 1.499 SEK?

Also anyone in Boston know where to get them early? If you dont want to post PM me Thanks
happy.gif

thats a lot of SEKS to give up just for some Js
laugh.gif

lame i know

anyways,
[h3]1.499 Swedish kronor = 0.2168 US dollars[/h3]
so is that really 1,499? if so tahts 216 USD

Originally Posted by sheeed

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

That's exactly what I'm thinking. That's how Boxden is.

Exactly, and I love it that way... Are you on bx? There and on itsbx I'm game375

lol thats exactly why the idea made sense to me...works for Boxden...sheeed on there as well be they way
haha wuddup BX fam! seriously though that would be a good idea. 

Originally Posted by loubrock

flight club starting price is $375.00

Prices are foolish. 
laugh.gif
  I could maybe understand if people were getting them 3+ months early and wanted to pay extra to "break necks" or whatever. 

I kinda want another pair of these(have 00 retros) but it's hard to bring myself to pay $180+ when I bought 2 pairs back in 2000 for $250 altogether. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by loubrock

flight club starting price is $375.00

Prices are foolish. 
laugh.gif
  I could maybe understand if people were getting them 3+ months early and wanted to pay extra to "break necks" or whatever. 

Flight club's prices are always foolish IMO.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by kikzRus

http://caliroots.com/sfd/product.asp?id=30721 How many dollars is 1.499 SEK?

Also anyone in Boston know where to get them early? If you dont want to post PM me Thanks
happy.gif

thats a lot of SEKS to give up just for some Js
laugh.gif

lame i know

anyways,
[h3]1.499 Swedish kronor = 0.2168 US dollars[/h3]
so is that really 1,499? if so tahts 216 USD
It's 1.499, in other countries the decimal goes where a comma would ,ie it'd be 1.499,99 if there was coinage involved. The price of these once you log in with a US address is €149

any update from CT on those orders with no confirmation email but money was taken from our accounts?

I emailed but only got an automated email in response still no response from someone....

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again
the pl on back seems very low, and 23 has padding? this is the reason the only asian country I buy from is Japan

these are authentic release day pair. these are not from over seas. large box, proper labeling, these are authentic

Originally Posted by lamont15

any update from CT on those orders with no confirmation email but money was taken from our accounts?

I emailed but only got an automated email in response still no response from someone....

that's because it's almost midnight there.

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by lamont15

that's because it's almost midnight there.

thanks for the heads up but I shot em an email at around noon est... I'll just check my email tommorow

Looks like they sent these out to all the sneaker sites. I wonder if Ijapino or Method Man will get a pair. 
nerd.gif

jordan-brand-air-jordan-xi-special-edition-holiday-2011-pack-8.jpg

jordan-brand-air-jordan-xi-special-edition-holiday-2011-pack-5.jpg

jordan-brand-air-jordan-xi-special-edition-holiday-2011-pack-6.jpg

jordan-brand-air-jordan-xi-special-edition-holiday-2011-pack-4.jpg

I made the decision to pass on these. I will try and snag a DMP pack, and make a Bespoke, and I am retiring for awhile.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Im pretty sure people who are trying to flip pairs for profit are going be be disappointed come the 23rd. I cant see these going higher than 220 based on how many people are coppin early.

I think they'll got for $225-$275, but I agree with the disappointment.  I think dudes coppin these are the same dudes that need to sell them right away and to be honest I don't see these picking back up in price for at least 6 months-a year after they release.  Unless you have an actual store or are in college trying to get extra cash flipping kicks is kinda pointless for real profit. 

I'd rather spend my time investing in and flipping things with low overhead and labor costs with profitable returns.

go flip houses or cars if thats the type of $$ you’re looking for..lol.. or buy some mutual funds/stocks. better yet, invest more in your 401k..

of course resellers need to sell them right away...  its the same with every release, once they sell out, every one hits eBay, and  price will be above 275-325the first week... then drop then go back up in the next few months.

when space jams came out, I sold them for 300+ the day after release.. (that was when the economy was still bad)cg's for 275..nothing below.. these? I think are more iconic... expect them to be above 300 after everyone realizes they are sold out everywhere.. but you never know.. I may be wrong.. they can even go for retail.. we will see how the madness pans out

REALLY CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT THE USUAL NYC SPOTS WILL BE LIKE... IT SHOULD BE CRAZY-HOPING ITS LIKE THE PAST.. MASS LINES AND MASS SUPPLY
smokin.gif
... NTNY INFO SHOULD POP UP TOMORROW SINCE THEY WILL BE PASSING OUT WRISTBANDS TOMORROW AM I BELIEVE

KC has them up for $250USD. They have up to sz 12 but no size 11.5! And that's what I need too since everyone is saying to go up a half size than what I wear
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom