Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by bc60997

The name of that site is natterjacks.com and yes it is legit...

everything was cool until you name dropped and the site crashed.  
Grabbed another size 11 I was spreading the wealth after I got mine...they can all still be refunded so not expecting anything and if they arrive it will be a nice addition.

can't knock dude for trying to help yall out...I wonder how many non members are watching this thread (prolly the real reason the site doesn't load)

the site got slow when homie dropped the name-- c'mon son.
good lookin' out to everyone showin love via PM-- it locked up on me but I appreciate the info nonetheless.

laugh.gif
  In less than four minutes!!!

Grabbed another size 11 I was spreading the wealth after I got mine...they can all still be refunded so not expecting anything and if they arrive it will be a nice addition.

nah I appreciate puttin' people on... don't get me wrong-- but doing it via PM ensures that sites dont crash... or at least as fast--- I got like 3 PMs with the quickness... let's do it the right way if possible.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

LOL Its moving slower than the big man race in high school

that %$!# got raped lmao...still dont know what that website looks like

Is it just me or is there some really odd marks on the stock photo from PYS? It looks like there's scratches on the PL (may just be from the flash) but it also looks like the sole is already showing signs of oxidation. I hope it's just something funky from the pictures they took.

Dont blame NT for all the sites crashing SC also has people talking about these UK sites.

You guys are salty man, if you can't find a pair then you don't deserve one. There are so many of these being made me mentioning that site b/c someone put a screenshot trying to be sneaky should not cause you not to get them.
smile.gif

I swear some of you all salty as heck. If you DON'T post the link (trying to stop the resellers) yall mad if you DO post it (trying to help ppl out) yall mad. I just think its wack to come on this board talking about you just copped and show pics then not tell ppl.

Back
Top Bottom