Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by IStoleYourThunder

Wow Drove by  Nike Town Chicago still no line or people just hanging around.  Good job for keeping there word. I already have mind (step your online game up) but just spreading the word.

when they letting the line start?

Originally Posted by JDAM1

let me add this......non-flash site would only work if you dont have flash player installed in your computer, if you have flash player installed then it would automatically re-direct you to the flash site

can't post a screenshot right now of the non-flash site since the computer i'm using has flash player installed

This explains why I was redirected during the BC release

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Going in on NDC tonight for pair #7
pimp.gif

You're too cool bro!

laugh.gif
 Haters gonna hate.

Damn my Footlocker only got 12 pairs! Looks like I wont be getting a pair tmrw! Smh 12 pairs in my whole town...

Did anybody get a tracking number with their shipping confirmation from wellgosh? I can't find mine in my email anywhere

In case anyone forgot about this list....

wellgosh.com
stickabush.com
crookedtongues.com
endclothing.co.uk
sneakersnstuff.com
caliroots.com
nbastore.com
kix-files.com

....eh, my DMP's are still holding up. ill pick up a pair of these later on with FlightClub. so its a pass for me.

.....instead i'll pick up 2 pair of these:

nike-air-max-tempo-white-black-mystic-teal-white-uptempo-95-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

....good luck to all trying to cop a pair tonight/tomorrow

just wanna know, whats the Los Angeles report so far? Just bored at work and like to hear good stories lol

Lakewood Mall- 100+
Cerritos Mall- 100+
Neo39 + Footlocker in Old Town Pasadena- 20+?
Most malls (westfields and simons) wont let lines form until 5am
WSS- 10+ (and they only have 10 pairs each store)

was at footlcoker in union square SF today at 4 AM with probably 100 people ahead of me. pretty sucky with people cutting, when i was about 7-8 people away, they had size 11s left. when it was my turn only 13+.

will have to try online at midnight i guess...

Just wanna wish my fellow NT'ers good luck on the hunt for Concords, whether online or inline... lets the games begin... be safe for those heading out tonight, tomorrow or already out.... hope that everyone is able to get a pair or 2...

to you potiential resellers have a terrible night... that's all...

Like others have stated, UI is sending them out. I just checked my email. Got a tracking # from UI.

Every one will crash eastbay, NDC, footlocker, finishline champs, richards sporting goods and footaction.
But don't forget jimmy jazz and the european sites.

Originally Posted by NC23

Did anybody get a tracking number with their shipping confirmation from wellgosh? I can't find mine in my email anywhere

did they shipped yours already ??

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by JDAM1

let me add this......non-flash site would only work if you dont have flash player installed in your computer, if you have flash player installed then it would automatically re-direct you to the flash site

can't post a screenshot right now of the non-flash site since the computer i'm using has flash player installed

i don't know anyone still using a commodore 64.
before when the non-flash site was up even people with flash installed, like myself, were able to clear their cache and use it.
now it just redirects to the flash page automatically.
ipad users, how does ndc come up for you guys?
lol commodore 64

actually it's by choice for me not to install flash player on my macbookpro, i have flash player on my pc but chose not to install it on my macpro.....for me its much faster ordering from ndc using the non-flash site 

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Every one will crash eastbay, NDC, footlocker, finishline champs, richards sporting goods and footaction.

thanks for constantly putting up every single link that will be going live to help out the lurkers 
indifferent.gif

Well the only positive about all them cats lining up is that those X number of peeps won't be clogging the internets. Not like it'll help because I know NDC/Eastbay/Champs/FNL/FTL will all be jammed up. I'm hoping to get my pairs tonight online. If not I'll head out to my mall that has a FTL & FNL. I got lucky w/the TB3s and Metallic Vs there showing up like 6 am but for this I might just hit it up @ midnight. They don't do a midnight release so I wanna get there early enough in case peeps who went to a midnight release get SOL'd. I know a dude @ the FTL said they got pairs just "not enough". Kinda the understatement of the year
indifferent.gif
I'm not greedy I just want 2 pairs for myself. If by chance I'm able to cop 3 I'll just want that pair to trade for some SJs. 1 thing for sure, if I don't cop for retail and there's no restock in a week or so, then I'll take the L, cop some hot shots, stealths and double up on the Bo Jacksons then wait for the white/cement IV's in Feb *kanyeshrug*

Originally Posted by kchildz1

People camped at Active Athlete already. Houston.

I saw dat last nite passing thru there....but they might as well get ready cuz they're about 2 get hit!!!!! AA CHARGES WAAAAAAYYYY ABOVE RETAIL ON RELEASE DATE!!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thanks for constantly putting up every single link that will be going live to help out the lurkers 
indifferent.gif

what a fool. 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

indifferent.gif

im sayin

Back
Top Bottom