Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by YoungGza

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

YUP. YOU READ THAT RIGHT. FOOTLOCKER SOUTH COAST PLAZA RECEIVED A RESTOCK. MADNESS @5am. LINE UPS TO START AROUND MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. LINE UP AREA IS BY THE BOUDIN RESTAURANT. IF YOU CALL THEM THEY WILL MOST LIKELY DENY THIS INFO. GO NT!!!!
Where is South Coast Plaza, Im from Cali, thanks

Costa Mesa.  Orange County.

Strange...It would be scandalous if isn't true.  Especially when calling them they would deny it.  Also why would they sell them at 5:00am???  Footlocker is going to open at 4:30-5:00am, then go home and reopen at regular time?  Good Luck to people, stay safe, if true...

Exactly, this is crazy if its true. Why would they want people to line up at Boudin when its across the street and on the other side of the mall? Well GL if its true!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone seen this video?
Check it out HERE

Activist in Houston want lower prices and more availability of the 11's

I think we all want the same thing but the madness will never end for 11's 
Theyre wasting their time

Can you imagine people doing the same to Apple???  Shouldnt be any different

Man this shoe really has turned some peoples brain into mush

All my pairs finally came in.  Thx NDC and to a couple of air tight connects
wink.gif
ojp0ty.jpg

laugh.gif
at the MJ pic

My two pair comin from NDC tomorrow finally, the waits been killin me but the Cheetahs have been easing it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

wink.gif
ojp0ty.jpg
Thats exactly how many 11.5 I scooped. Im just plus one more 12 and one 11. Good work!! 

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

wink.gif
ojp0ty.jpg
Thats exactly how many 11.5 I scooped. Im just plus one more 12 and one 11. Good work!! 
this would've been my situation if NDC didn't cancel my order. ... . .  PROPS TO YOU 2 for being able to come out on top!  

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

For you guys who already got your pairs from End Clothing, how long did it take to get to the states once you got shipping confirmation? And was it overnight delivery once it entered their sorting station in Memphis?

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

thats ridiculous. i ordered on the 14th, when they had preorders and they have yet to ship anything for me
mad.gif

but congrats on your order

All these idiots with under 5 feedback on ebay are bidding on my Concords I'm selling
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already preparing to re-list
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I saw the video and believe me it falls on deaf ears. I do not not support his stance of having the shoe price be lowered because then the resellers would buy up even more pairs and leave less behind. If I ran a business and I sold a successful product and I am profiting from the price I set it as and then have it lowered to appease a certain few that just doesn't make much business sense. I have to pay the workers, the promotion staff, etc etc etc etc. Even if another million pairs get released there will be people who will still not the get a pair and be bitter about it. Nike knows the market urban, suburban, city, globally, etc. They read these sites, they do their research. Nothing that is happening right now is catching them off guard because they know you the consumer will do anything for them and that you have the $ to buy 1 or 20 pair. Now do I hate that real people here who work hard have jobs, families, etc cannot get a pair because they are either working or whatever and resellers camp out or buy them all online etc or websites crashing yeah it stinks but life goes on I realized. I read an interesting comment on one of the videos of people being stepped on and he said "it would be a cold day in hell when you see these many kids running towards a library" and you know what that stuck with me the whole day. I do not mean to preach or be judgmental but life is big and just have to live it day by day. To all those who haven't got a pair seriously I will be praying you get your pair and hopefully it completes you until the next big thing. Until then stay strong and if it is meant to be then it is meant to be and if hear of any mom and pops or Malls in Long Island NY then I would post it right away I rather help one get a pair than me profit from it.

Peace
What promotion? You dont see any commercials for Retro 11s. If there were, the hype would have been MUCH worse. The 11s sell on word of mouth. 
I blame these greedy resellers who buy 3+ pairs. I granted I bought 2 but sold my 2nd pair only because I wasn't happy with them. You can only wear 1 pair at a time, why do you need 8+ pairs for yourself? It's sad because for the people who cut back on one of their pairs, that could have gone to someone who didn't end up with any. You want to know the reason why XIs were readily available back in 2000 and 1995? Because people weren't buying 10+ pairs. Most would buy 1 and there was the select few who bought 2 pairs..one to wear then and one to break out in the future. And for those of you saying "well I wanted to trade for another XI", stop being lazy and just shell out the bread getting the XIs you want.
You do know that promotion(aka advertisement) means billboards, flyers, poster stands, promo pics, and not just a 60 second commercial, stop thinking 1990's lol also you do not know what promotion and advertisement happened overseas. You can blame the resellers up and down until we are blue but they are doing their hustle just like any capitalist that has an opportunity to make money. Plain and simple if you do not like resellers then do not buy from them it's that simple. Now, back in '95 there was a difference in social living. There was no social network dominating back in the day and it was by word of mouth and there was more of a respect factor where like you said one or two pair is sufficient for me. 5 yrs later it starting getting strong with resellers and the demand grew and now with today's market and social networks dominating around you cannot breathe. Now can we blame twitter and facebook and even NT for causing this to happen probably yes. We caused the hysteria we caused the controversy but so what? We knew the resellers were going to go crazy over this shoe a year ago and it seems we are now surprised to see all this happen and believe me I do not think everyone here is lazy when they say I will trade you. What if they walk into a store and they have one size 13 left and you wear a size 10? Well it has come down to the point where people are risking 180 bucks to see if someone here or elsewhere would trade. Believe me I do not think they are lazy in trying to find a pair in their size its just the timing and of course the simple course of supply and demand that it has driven people here to buy overseas in countries where English is not the norm and people here have had a crash course in German, Dutch or whatever other European countries these shoes were available at.Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Do I agree with what's happening of course not but understand that some will succeed and some will not and I guess the people that do not become bitter salty and blame others for not getting what they want and that is when a person's true character is shown.

Peace

I don't disagree with all of what youre saying except the part that is highlighted.  Can you please point out one ad, billboard or any form of advertising media that was in relation to this release??? 

I never even got the chance to take a pix of those horrible 9.5s I got from UI.. my boy got to my pad the same time I got home and he thought they were horrible as well.. wrinkled midsole, glue stains and some slight yellow on the soles. He quickly posted it up on the local craigslist for $340 and made the sale within 10min.. talk about quick refund.

Still waiting for my sz 8.5 to arrive from Endclothing on 1/4/12.. Already curious what my custom fees will be.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

All these idiots with under 5 feedback on ebay are bidding on my Concords I'm selling
30t6p3b.gif

I'm already preparing to re-list
30t6p3b.gif

Just cancel all of their bids and block them from bidding in the future. Cancel their bids as soon as they post them. @East99...those pics are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

^^^^ this
Same stores that always re-stock! Do some leg work.
Like someone above me said....whats the point of posting this info if ur not gonna help? This is my LEG work. Unfortunately I do not have the resources as alot of people on here or the time to dedicate as much as others either. Besides, what difference does it make - since they sold out? I'm just wondering because I'd like to know what stores restocked and what kind of "chance" I had @ actually getting them @ retail price.

I dont come on this forum alot like before and I certainly recognize your username from way back when - I just dont understand the stinginess some people have ---- everyone is on here wanting to get a pair, yet so many people are actually on here seeming to "prevent" others from getting them
eyes.gif
^^^^Exactly what I was thinkin.  It goes beyond stinginess to just pure hatin.  It aint like he was cutting you in line and trying to take your pair.  It dont matter if you been in here for 10 years or one year, you should know this whole online community used to be about helping out other people track down kicks,  not preventing them from finding them.  Remember, once upon at time you were a newbie too and some one had to put you up on game.  I know this release was crazy but dont forget why you got in this game bruh.  

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

For you guys who already got your pairs from End Clothing, how long did it take to get to the states once you got shipping confirmation? And was it overnight delivery once it entered their sorting station in Memphis?

ordered 23rd, shipped 23rd, arrived at memphis 25th, sorted 27th, got to me today... wouldve been yesterday but i chose hold at location for pickup... hope you get yours asap

thats ridiculous. i ordered on the 14th, when they had preorders and they have yet to ship anything for me
mad.gif

but congrats on your order

Yeah u think that they woulda shown us with the pre-orders more luv than those that ordered later..... just seems the most ethical IMO..........paitiently waiting too dawg

Back
Top Bottom