Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just got my EC order! Shoes look good little scuffs here an here but I was able to wipe em off! Super fast shipping!

Originally Posted by bignosemark

from my little research..
early releases tag : JUNE/JULY
some ppl say nothing wrong with early releases since all come from the same Y3 factory
2r2oglz.jpg

2vbu636.jpg

16j26f8.jpg

281r96p.jpg

general releases tag : OCTOBER
333g906.jpg

11was5z.jpg

correct me if i am wrong,
really appreciate it
I'd really like to know if the dates are a clear indication as well.  The grey market pairs I have have June/July dates also.  To anyone that actually noticed, sorry for typing in yellow earlier, wasn't trying to impersonate a mod (completely forgot), just messing around with font colors at the moment.  

i'ma repost this:

i'll admit, i'm not a big fan of how 11's look when they yellow at all...

what are some tips on preventing it?

i heard of people taking DS pairs and dyeing them over and over with blue rit dye (you can either just keep it the same color or dye it darker, or whatever) and it apparently slows down the yellowing process...

also, has anyone had any success with sole savers with these?

i have no plans to wear them in the rain or walk in puddles, but i work in clubs and the floors are wet often. heard that definitely makes them yellow faster.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'ma repost this:

i heard of people taking DS pairs and dyeing them over and over with blue rit dye (you can either just keep it the same color or dye it darker, or whatever) and it apparently slows down the yellowing process...

i have no plans to wear them in the rain or walk in puddles, but i work in clubs and the floors are wet often. heard that definitely makes them yellow faster.

take the paper out....as far as dyeing them im not sure but sthebest had the best method if im not mistaken.. i remember it from the custom XI thread

Originally Posted by bballintom22

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by dts939

just called finishline, looks like if its still out of stock by monday, then it will be cancelled, and since they will, my order is cancelled
frown.gif

never doing business with finishline again

I didn't have high hopes for FNL either when I tried to put in my orders on release date, but for some STRANGE reason they received 2 of my orders and 1 order from my wife.  Let me tell you, my wife's order didn't even have an order confirmation, but she just got a shipping confirmation yesterday.  Don't lose hope, but I feel your pain.

But did yours or your wife's order show up on the website as pending? I am pending charges on my CC that haven't fallen off yet but I don't see any pending orders under my account on FNL. Still hoping and praying but don't think it's going to happen

The 2 orders I placed with my cc showed up on their system as processing, and after many phone calls finally was able to have the hold lifted.  However, my wife's order never had a confirmation order email and it didn't show up in her account until it was shipped (yesterday).  It was totally unexpected that she just received a shipping email from FNL saying her order was completed and shipped.  Then she checked her account and the order was there but it showed "processing*" Not sure what the asterisk was for.  In any case, i didn't think I was going to get my order since I placed the order around 12:30am PST on Dec 23, keep in mind I tried to order from NDC and FNL as soon as they were on the website, but liked everyone's experience the websites crashed.  When I placed my order around 12:30, I got order confirmation email right away, but I didn't have high hopes.  Again with my wife, we never thought in a billion years she would get the order, but she did.  So it is what it is, so go figure?!?!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i'ma repost this:

Sole savers SUCK!!!!!!!

^There is no such thing as a good price for these besides retail or $20 more than retail lol.....especially when we all know he's going to be like "$300 bro, everyone is sellin these for 4-5 homie."

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by Jaydaheat

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

any spot in SD got a re-stock?
Went to Sheiks in Plaza Bonita and there was a guy already there aguing with the Manager saying he's holding back pairs.  It was pretty funny, security showed up and the district manager was on the phone but no concords in sight. 

Manager got caught lying saying they didn't get any then said the jordans we got are only special orders. haha I just left, wasn't worth the hassle.

Still no SD love. Good luck to fellow SDers!

damn man glad i didnt waste my time going over there
i tried calling but every damn number they have for that store doesnt work
i even called mall directory and they didnt even know, lady on the phone wrote down my info for shiekhs to call me back within an hour, that was 4 hours ago smh, figured they were on some bs. she did tell me that a lot of people were callin the mall for them though apparently they did pre orders which is what those 'special orders' the mgr was talking about.

passed by utc & fashion valley this morning, no restocks. i still dont understand how we're one of the biggest cities in america and none of our sneaker stores can get more then 20 something damn pairs per store, some getting a little as 12.
I feel you sdsolecollector23. SD needs more love, it's not like we're a small city. Ohh well, good luck searchin, ill let u know if i come across anything.

Originally Posted by shindo03

^There is no such thing as a good price for these besides retail or $20 more than retail lol.....especially when we all know he's going to be like "$300 bro, everyone is sellin these for 4-5 homie."

Lol you sound a bit salty bro. And yeah he is selling them for 320, lets face it..that IS the best price youre going to find unless you know someone personally.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by bignosemark

from my little research..
early releases tag : JUNE/JULY
some ppl say nothing wrong with early releases since all come from the same Y3 factory
2r2oglz.jpg

2vbu636.jpg

16j26f8.jpg

281r96p.jpg

general releases tag : OCTOBER
333g906.jpg

11was5z.jpg

correct me if i am wrong,
really appreciate it
I'd really like to know if the dates are a clear indication as well.  The grey market pairs I have have June/July dates also.  To anyone that actually noticed, sorry for typing in yellow earlier, wasn't trying to impersonate a mod (completely forgot), just messing around with font colors at the moment.  
just got my pair today from a homie (not a shady reseller) that works at footlocker, pair is straight from a footlocker in michigan.prod date is 6/8/11

Originally Posted by sthebest

Lol you sound a bit salty bro. And yeah he is selling them for 320, lets face it..that IS the best price youre going to find unless you know someone personally.

320 is not the best price, dude of mines SOLD his pair for 280, sz 10.5. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballintom22

I didn't have high hopes for FNL either when I tried to put in my orders on release date, but for some STRANGE reason they received 2 of my orders and 1 order from my wife.  Let me tell you, my wife's order didn't even have an order confirmation, but she just got a shipping confirmation yesterday.  Don't lose hope, but I feel your pain.

But did yours or your wife's order show up on the website as pending? I am pending charges on my CC that haven't fallen off yet but I don't see any pending orders under my account on FNL. Still hoping and praying but don't think it's going to happen

The 2 orders I placed with my cc showed up on their system as processing, and after many phone calls finally was able to have the hold lifted.  However, my wife's order never had a confirmation order email and it didn't show up in her account until it was shipped (yesterday).  It was totally unexpected that she just received a shipping email from FNL saying her order was completed and shipped.  Then she checked her account and the order was there but it showed "processing*" Not sure what the asterisk was for.  In any case, i didn't think I was going to get my order since I placed the order around 12:30am PST on Dec 23, keep in mind I tried to order from NDC and FNL as soon as they were on the website, but liked everyone's experience the websites crashed.  When I placed my order around 12:30, I got order confirmation email right away, but I didn't have high hopes.  Again with my wife, we never thought in a billion years she would get the order, but she did.  So it is what it is, so go figure?!?!

Well after hearing your wife's situation it gives me a bit more hope thr I get my pair then. I would think my hold we be lifted by now if it didn't go through...but I guess with FNL you never know.Thanks for your response.

Just a vent/share....been in the sneaker game for over 15 years now. Im selective with the sneaks I get. One pair per release wear them all. When the Space Jam retros dropped I remember my aunt walking into the store buying myself and two cousins pairs for $124.99 per no problem. lol I've never been a camp out or waited in line, always been a www type of person on release. This time I read on here that this release was gonna be different didn't believe the hype. Wife and I each had a PC set up at midnight sharp on release, both got to checkout and NDC and Eastbay and both crashed. Failed! Cousin went to a restock today in LA that I got a tip from on here....my size was sold out. Failed again! Im not gonna give up. Reading too many success stories of people getting their pairs. Congrats to all, look forward to following up with a praise report.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

320 is not the best price, dude of mines SOLD his pair for 280, sz 10.5. 
pimp.gif

a chi-town NT'er offered me a sz 9 for $260 meetup
pimp.gif
but by the time i messaged him back they were gone
laugh.gif

Got my pair in from Finishline this morning. Glad to report that there are no major problems with either of my pairs. I have one pair bought from Footlocker retail store, and one from Finishilne . com. Will be uploading pics shortly. 
wink.gif

Its laughable hearing people selling with these "decent" prices.

This happens every time, anything over $290 is straight highway robbery.

PEOPLE don't pay these ridiculous prices.

Prices will go down in two-three months when the next IT shoe releases.

(yeezy 2)

My footlocker pair was checked in store by me, so I made sure they were fine.

Woke up to this.

pimp.gif

Finishline on the left, Footlocker from RD on the right.

Happy with both of my pairs. Sorry to hear about some of you fellow NTers.. keep your heads high fam and hope for the best.
pimp.gif

Got my package from Offspring!

Super excited, I was not expecting it to come this fast.

Be warned those that order from them, they did not double box. I got lucky I guess because there was no damage to my box aside from a tiny dent on one of the corners. This also blew my mind knowing this package had a long journey to get here. No biggy..

Back
Top Bottom