Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

DID ANYONE COMPARE THE RELEASE SHOES TO THE ONES BOUGHT FROM EARLY RELEASE SITES?????

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea bro, huge difference.

Overall shape is different
patent leather cut at toe box, overall cut is cleaner
JOQDAN is JORDAN.
lace loops dont appear as yellow as early pairs
Blue tint on sole is different.
And the Carbon Fiber plate is way different. Feel and appearance
aint gonna stop ya from coppin as soon as air randy comes back lol

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by RV019

The hype for these. smh
30t6p3b.gif
This was supposed to be an easy cop.

I came out empty handed. What a waste of time.
I'm feeling the same way today. After hearing how peeps picked up the CGs last year at Seattle Niketown and even the local mall with relative ease I didnt think this release would be the frenzy that it was. While I did expect more hype I still thought it I went 3-4 hrs early I'd be good. Came up empty handed from two spots last night. I know another thread with complaining and whining but real talk, the stores should have been more prepared for this release. Still don't know why Seattle NT didn't do wristbands, would have saved so much trouble.
Curious if you heard how pairs Seattle NT got? Passed by around 7 and I knew not to messed with that and go online.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Straight up hood. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes like this are the reason i'm selling mine.

I live in Houston but originally from France and i can tell you my friend that Houston is a sh^thole ! nothing but ghetto folks like that running around everywhere robbing , raping and killing and living on welfare checks that my taxes pay for from my hard work !
For those who copped, just wait till these hoodlums mess up their pairs from runing in mud puddle from being chased by the police or not cleaning them after every wear lol.

Hey man its not THAT bad. There's crime any and everywhere you go. You make it sound like Houston is Beirut or some !!$!

" I'm a shoe connoisseur" 
" We get a lot of money so it ain't nothing for us to get shoes" 

" We get money boys, we can get money boys"
I bet a pair that he doesn't know that connoisseur is French.Ignorance at its finest

Originally Posted by onajazad

Stiil no email confirmation from FNL , I guess it will be canceled....
was expecting this. oh well, so glad that my sneaker days are over. back in the day if i missed out on a release like this i would have been depressed for the next month
laugh.gif

you can probably get a DS pair of OGs for around 300-400

wanted to post abc video that someone linked an article to

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

1:27 and 1:40
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by TheDegeneral

I think jordan should raise the price to these to $399. I would hate it but this will reduce the crowds. Make them more exclusive like it was before in the 80s 90s. $200 aint nothin these days. When i was in high school, only like 3 or 4 people can afford jordans. The rich kids and drug dealers. Last night it seemed like every high school kid was out there. If girls can pay $600 for shoes and purses, guys can pay $400 for shoes.

Not Sure Where You Were Coppin J's Back In The 80's/90's But There Was Nothing "Exclusive" About Releases Back Then....... Living In Chi, You Could Walk Into A Store The Day After Drop NO PROBLEM And Pick Up Your Size.....

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

My man here is ALWAYS 100% correct!!!
ya mans there stated the obvious
nobody wanted to hear it when i said this a few days ago 

I was one of them. The hype around this release is unbelievable. I was thinking $300-350 was a little too much for this shoe, but for those who missed out last night with no alternatives, paying anywhere between $400-500 for a retail release pair with a receipt is going to be expected. Good luck fellas. I don't see prices dropping anytime soon, they may actually increase. Side note, NIKE stock was down 94 points yesterday, this morning it was up 95 points...
nerd.gif

Yeah, these were more limited than I thought they would be.

Didn't think a general release would jump this much. Just two days ago I saw them for $275 on ebay, and now they're over $400

Watch out on eBay...me and my boy found a bunch of B-grades, early release pairs, and a few fakes. Most of the sellers aren't even using pictures of the actual shoe they are selling, just stock photos and people are buying them up .
30t6p3b.gif

Some of you are still in denial. This shoe is the holy grail of all holy grails. Whether you're a sneaker head or not.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Obama needs to step in and mass produce these shoes...i mean, cmon JB, you know fully well that this limited crap incites riots and all that and are they not concerned that people are dying for a pair of shoes???? I got my pairs but this riot and police stuff is too much

they wont do that. they love the publicity these releases cause. Bad and good. Michael Jordan himself dont care. He only cares about his money. Seeing people die doesnt bother him. He dont give a ____ unfortunately.
Joints were a general release, there was nothing limited.  Just a lot of people coming out of the woodworks who wouldnt normally buy and extra reseller snatching up all stock.  We had cats at the release in VA buying pairs of any size they could get their hands on.  

Not stressin, just saying.  It is what it is.  I didnt get my pair either but its all good.  

For the dude saying make them exclusive, that's crazy.  Right now $200 is supposed to mean something...just people have different priorities I guess.

damn today was a good day, i got my Concords and p-tone is hooking me up with a pair also. Then, out of nowhere my girl surprises me with a brand new iPad 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

My order from NDC was shipped today. Damn that was fast. Normal ground shipping too.

Nice...did u get shipping conf? Or just verified from your account?

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn today was a good day, i got my Concords and p-tone is hooking me up with a pair also. Then, out of nowhere my girl surprises me with a brand new iPad 3
pimp.gif
iPad 3 though?

Originally Posted by WiscoHulk

Just ordered a few pairs on CT. Order went through, got an email. Now we'll see if they cancel.

Same with me...fingers crossed the order went through.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

My order from NDC was shipped today. Damn that was fast. Normal ground shipping too.

screenshot? quite a few people saying this but no proof.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by riddla713

pimp.gif
iPad 3 though?
Oh snap.. she got him the iPad 3 before Apple got it though..
pimp.gif

screw champs, footlocker, and foot action employees for lying their behinds off.. Lying saying they don't have any pairs and that there sold out only for them to start selling them 20 min later ( i was on the other side of the mall then)

Back
Top Bottom