Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

I went into footaction today and a employee scanned my shoe to see if it was scheduled to be released at footaction and it turns out no.
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped Sz 13 Lebron 1st game generations + sz 10-12 af1 low lebron editions for sale
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

i ordered mine on thurs. 11/27 and mine already been shipped....i paid for the 2-3 shipping...
[/b]

can someone tell me what the heck all the hype is about?
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

i dont think any other shoe commanded a 1500 post page.

imagine if these released in stores.
[/b]​

Yeah, this would have been a 500 post thread. Hell, half of the posts in here are "whats the 10 off code" and "I cant login, help!" You could fit the meaningful posts in the memory of a punch card.

PD1003HOLIDAY

I cant shake it...its in there with 007-373-5963 and up up down down left right left right b a start.

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

ooo Shady brought it way back ..we talking Tyson Punch Out and Contra days...mannnnn i'd take a spread gun over the nubucks anyday.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

I ordered mine and got the confirmation e-mail. Finally!! :D
happy.gif

I got the confirmation email, but the link to UPS is not working with my tracking #, anyone else?

Just got off the phone to check my order status, i ordered wednesday 26th, she said it should go out tonight. So thats that.

I ALSO ASKED IF THEY DIDNT SELL OUT, DID SHE THINK THEY WOULD END UP AT AN OUTLET, SHE SAID NO, ONLY GOING TO NIKETOWN.COM, AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DEC. 3RD, BUT SHE SAID IF THEY DONT SELL OUT BY DEC 15TH ON JUMPMAN SITE, THEN THEY WILL GO TO THE NIKE SITE, AND IF THEY DONT SELL OUT ON THERE, SHE SAID NIKE WILL JUST PACK THEM AWAY. AND THATS IT.

BUT I STILL DONT THINK EVERYBODY WILL HAVE THESE, THE U.S. POPULATION IS PRETTY BIG.

when exactly does the lock hit?
Team DJ Bana Fan Club
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry DJ Bana

i got the email today saying my shoes got shipped however when i click the link that says i can check my status on UPS it says it is the wrong tracking number??...help..thanks

same thing happend to me- it takes ups awhile to update- you might have your shoes b4 you get to track em :\
ohwell.gif

also i ordered 2 pairs on 2 separate cards, one with overnight and one with ground.....the one with ground shipping shipped but the overnight is still pending.....aint that some bs,,,,$20 wasted
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

^ ballicious give it some time, shipping sites always say the number is unrecognized at first but soon it will be updated and show that your item was shipped.hope that helps :wink:
wink.gif

Allen Iverson:2004 MVP

Philadelphia 76ers: 2004 NBA Champions

What the heck is going on? I ordered mine on Wednesday and they are still Pending! >:
mad.gif
I wanted these to wear for our first game Thursday.

Yes I am considering balling in these once or twice.
[/i]​

wow.

...i was really two seconds away from making a purchase....and i decided to look on ebay to check out some pics....

...gawd the factory variants almost double the folks taking the email sent image and posting up auctions.

i think imma pass.

My order is still pending. I only ordered yesterday but i was hopin they would be shipped by today. o well as long as they come by xmas ill b straight. :\
ohwell.gif

They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

Back
Top Bottom