Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by CaliShoeKing21

^^^^ hey "Yung" the only problem with these 1st time post-ers asking for invites is that these may very well be the same cats putting them up
on ebay you feel me? A true sneakerhead or sneaker aficionado wouldn't do that, and if he's been in the game since the beggining shouldn't he have
gotten an invite? Just a thought Not really out to flame anyone.. Oh and good looking Mafioso for the Mag info..

calishoeking21

well as far as an invite no because my homeboy has been on jumpman23 longer than I have and he never got one...(i hooked him up with an invite ofcourse)but i remember when i joined NT it was in febuary I wasnt able to post til April...so even if hes put in some months at least looking.....

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by yung16

who cares if its his 1st post or not...somebody help him!!! i hate when people do that #$%^ on NT the longer you been a member doesnt mean you know more about anything!!!!!
mad.gif
unless your a mod..lol...

Does not matter to me....how are you gonna join the site JUST for the invite?
now this is true but if today was the 1st day he got his registration it took at least a week to get that so maybe hes been following the post forthe last few days its been up...i cant say all i know is ive been on NT for 11 months and i really dont care to post for that reason alone....

Originally Posted by sideshow20

who cares if its his 1st post or not...somebody help him!!! i hate when people do that #$%^ on NT the longer you been a member doesnt mean you know more about anything!!!!!
mad.gif
unless your a mod..lol...

Does not matter to me....how are you gonna join the site JUST for the invite?
now this is true but if today was the 1st day he got his registration it took at least a week to get that so maybe hes been following the post for the last few days its been up...i cant say all i know is ive been on NT for 11 months and i really dont care to post for that reason alone....

i understand where you coming from i've been on here for 3 years and i only post if there is a good topic to post about. but my thing is with this if ilook at the (user) profile and i see his join date was 11/12/07 i aint sending nothing...just shows he or she or it is just on here for the invite.

but dont get me wrong when i made the flight club post i sent out my invites just to help people out but when i see you just on here just for it i see notpoint of sending me a PM requesting an invite...

P.s i do have one left lol
roll.gif

i understand where you coming from i've been on here for 3 years and i only post if there is a good topic to post about. but my thing is with this if i look at the (user) profile and i see his join date was 11/12/07 i aint sending nothing...just shows he or she or it is just on here for the invite.

but dont get me wrong when i made the flight club post i sent out my invites just to help people out but when i see you just on here just for it i see not point of sending me a PM requesting an invite...

roll.gif

oh yea i feel you on that....just ive always been like why are people so mean on NT...my homeboy whos been on since 02 was like yea NT can bevicious...

If peeps keep on giving Invites, there will be a lesser chance for others to get them. If you give out invites then they will also get two more invites andgive to their friends which the new friends will get two more. It doubles when a person get invites, so STOP giving them out!!!

i understand where you coming from i've been on here for 3 years and i only post if there is a good topic to post about. but my thing is with this if i look at the (user) profile and i see his join date was 11/12/07 i aint sending nothing...just shows he or she or it is just on here for the invite.

but dont get me wrong when i made the flight club post i sent out my invites just to help people out but when i see you just on here just for it i see not point of sending me a PM requesting an invite...

roll.gif

oh yea i feel you on that....just ive always been like why are people so mean on NT...my homeboy whos been on since 02 was like yea NT can be vicious...

i think some people on here are mean because they *think* they know everything about jordan and such...bunch of e thugs if you ask me
laugh.gif

^^^^ hey "Yung" the only problem with these 1st time post-ers asking for invites is that these may very well be the same cats putting them up
on ebay you feel me? A true sneakerhead or sneaker aficionado wouldn't do that, and if he's been in the game since the beggining shouldn't he have
gotten an invite? Just a thought Not really out to flame anyone.. Oh and good looking Mafioso for the Mag info..

calishoeking21
ive been a jumpman23 member since before the nubuck 12s. still have the catalogs from them with all the 12s in it. yet i got no invite. ive hadto have the membership for over 5 years yet i didnt get this invite and never got emails for the spikize online release nor the thunder lightning. now i wontget my 15s!!! and i cant get anyone on NT to send me one and ive messaged/emailed 10 people in the last 2 days.

macbsk,
quit telling people what to do with there invites. im guessing you wont even give your two out. well there is some people who dont get invites and have beenmembers for a while now. why shouldnt they get invites? im sure half the people getting the 15s doesnt even like them. they're just goin to get them causethey got the invite and there online and not everyone will have them. at least let people who actually want them get them.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO QUIT WITH ALL THE HATE.

Back
Top Bottom