***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by jman772

which are the allstars?? are they the white/black/red with the signature as the side graphic??
Yup, because lord knows we can't call them by white/black/red 23s...

i wonder if any place are going to sell the 23's below retail i rememeber i bought the 18's,and 19's for 100$ after a few months they didnt sellwell

I know that PYS is legit but I've never bought from them before. Will they ship those shoes out on the release dates or do they have them to ship as ofright now? Thanks in advance.

anybody else find it absolutely pathetic that it has come to this where jb runs out of design ideas and it plasters mj's sig all over the side?

Those Black/Royal XX3s are actually getting released??? Those look fresh!!! I miss getting my black/royal shoe color ways ever since T-Mac left Magic.
They look like photoshop to me.

Any pics of the anthracite's yet?

Just ordered both the stealth and the allstars from pys.com. Didnt want to go thru the hassle, its was free shipping.
Cant wait to be able to rock them early.
glasses.gif

EL REY JR

just ordered 2 pairs of the allstars size 10 for 369.98 saved 35 bucks...i had a chance to get them from citysole.com around 7pm central time for 339.98,decided it could wait get home around 1030 pm and they were all sold out, F*** lol oh well i got my 2 pairs from PYS.com does anyone kno when will they ship??could it be anytime soon????

Just Orderd my Air Jordan XX3 23 (black / varsity red / stealth) size 10.5, 2-day shipping hopefully get them by sat to rock to party.
smile.gif

Pickyourshoes.com Has both color in stock and ready to ship for $184.99 with ground ground shipping on 2 pairs. I just ordered my 2 size 10 in bothcolorway........I can`t deal with Eastbay anymore.......Good Luck

If I Order The Black/Stealth Air Jordan 23 From Pick Your Shoes Will They Ship Out Immediately Or Will They Ship On The Official Release Date Feb 23?

Im usually a big fan of PYS but they let me down big time this time around. They usually have GR for under retail but I guess the hype of the limited 23'sKILLED that. Not to mention they dont even have my size 12....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

I love mines....better than the crappy limited one.

r08rj9.jpg

Just ordered my pair on PYS.com. Do they come with the CD and cedar shoe tree? My apologies if this question has already been answered.

The XXIII's are the best looking non-retro shoe that will come out for the next couple of years. This shoe is Foamposite status!!! I hope MJ signaturekicks leave the game after this one. Damn, it's been a long time coming, I still remember my Black/Red Sky Jordans (AJ I pre-schools for the youngins). They shot for the moon and actually hit the sun!!!

PS, the XXIII's are not the first nike basketball shoe to use the Nike Considered concept, the first shoe was the Zoom Kobe II.
Keep it pimpin
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

I love mines....better than the crappy limited one.

r08rj9.jpg

Damn I want these but my cash flow is pretty limited.Nice picture.

Back
Top Bottom