***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

maximo, sorry bro but your not getting your kicks by saturday ... unless PYS decides to process your order the same day, they take FOREVER to do anything, itmay take 4/5 days early next week is your best bet, i ordered mine 2 day as well. but i also ordered the LBJVs too and still havent gotten them 4 days later, ithink they should come today, maybe if you live near their shipping center. but they are slow usually.

one more shoe left to cop and thats the ZK3 if they come out this week ...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by blee23

2) How well do you think the all star XXIIIs will do considering its the 1st time they've really LS released a sig J right out of the gate (not a retro) (the Titanium's don't count IMO b/c they were almost impossible to get). I'm not a hypebeast or a reseller btw I'm just wondering how difficult it will be for me to get a single pair.

It's not an LS release, though I understand what you mean. With LS releases, Footaction is the only major chain thatgets them instore and Eastbay has them online, but only stores with urban accts. get them instore.

The white/black XX's were a limited release and people have said that the stores that carried those should be thesame ones that get the white/black/red XX3's. They will sell out. Maybe within the first week, maybe 2 weeks, but I'm sure they won't be gone onthe first day and that they won't be there more than 2 weeks. Just like other releases though, like Aquas, 10/13, etc. don't be surprised ifthere's a few to a size run laying around in a certain area just because of the geography/demographics, etc.

PYS comes through again. Retail but ordered both so there's free shipping. Hopefully they ship out today. I can't wait to get both of these.

I just hope JB doesnt murder this with a million quickstrike colorways. im one of the few that actually like xx3's..(yes, even the titaniums)

maximo, sorry bro but your not getting your kicks by saturday ... unless PYS decides to process your order the same day, they take FOREVER to do anything, it may take 4/5 days early next week is your best bet, i ordered mine 2 day as well. but i also ordered the LBJVs too and still havent gotten them 4 days later, i think they should come today, maybe if you live near their shipping center. but they are slow usually.
You must got that messed up money fam j/k. I've ordered a few times from them and never had a problem and somewhere it tells you whenyou'll get your sneaks on their page.

DO THE 23S SHIP ASAP ON DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TIL RELEASE DATE 2 SHIP FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ORDERED FROM PYS?

^^^niiiice good heads up fellas. Just ordered one pair of each colorway, CANT WAIT TO BALL IN THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just order the Black/Red from PYS. I cant wait to get them and ball in them. The anticipation to wait til the 23rd for these was aggravating me. Im so gladthey sold them early.

I think the all-stars will be the grails of the xx3s....jordan's signiture stiching, the ones he spent the most time on, white leather, bulls colors, andthe patent leather toe tip with red highlights will set them apart .

air-jordan-xx3-white-black5.jpg

Just ordered my Sz 12 from PYS...paid with INSTANT transfer, 2 day shipping, so HOPEFULLY Ill have them by monday or so...

Nothing over a 9.5 left in either colorway on PYS
laugh.gif

Is every color of the XX3 gonna sell out? Its startin to look like it

Damn just missed my window for the all-stars on pys! Is there any other legitimate stores selling now that i can buy??

Back
Top Bottom