***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I actually like those grey 23s a lot..even with the "gold lasering".....what makes me mad is that they're going to be "limited"....Repsare telling me these aren't even gonna hit NDC...which makes swoosh useless once again..

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Man...where's this individual at? He was so insistent on these shoes being the Premier 23's...I provided the proof and ever since then he'sbeen a ghost. He shouldn't call people out on nothing he has no clue about. PO

i was just wonderin'....what do you guys think about the Wht/blk/stealth XX3's that come out in April?...im feelin em

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by blco02

Didn't think so.

They're Titaniums.
Man...where's this individual at? He was so insistent on these shoes being the Premier 23's...I provided the proof and ever since then he's been a ghost. He shouldn't call people out on nothing he has no clue about. PO
... doubters...

PO comes correct

Originally Posted by thatdsukidd5

i was just wonderin'....what do you guys think about the Wht/blk/stealth XX3's that come out in April?...im feelin em

These would be last on my list..... Since they are releasing the White/Red, and Black/Royal Blue.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thatdsukidd5

These would be last on my list..... Since they are releasing the White/Red, and Black/Royal Blue.
ALL of them is getting copped.

im sorry if it has been posted already, but i didn't want to go thru 70+ pages looking, but is there a confirm white/red colorway for the xx3 besides thelows? thanks

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

im sorry if it has been posted already, but i didn't want to go thru 70+ pages looking, but is there a confirm white/red colorway for the xx3 besides the lows? thanks

Yes. White/Red Mid, like the one's in the dvd that come with the xx3's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

im sorry if it has been posted already, but i didn't want to go thru 70+ pages looking, but is there a confirm white/red colorway for the xx3 besides the lows? thanks

Yes. White/Red Mid, like the one's in the dvd that come with the xx3's.

Thanks FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Anyone know what Italian shoe the xx3's are inspired by?

I don't think it was SHOES per say that the XX3's were inspired by Italian SHOES.. just by ITALIAN HAND-STITCHED products that TINKER saw MJ buyWHILE in ITALY... and the clothes/products/ etc. etc. and their designs and intrical stitching inspired the XX3's and that is based off my memory from whatI read... so there you go!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Black/royal is confirmed... Its been stated multiple times in this post

I believe it was confirmed by NTinfomaniac.

There's not official release date yet. But somewhere near the Fall/Holiday season.

Just heard from Niketown LA and they said they are raffling off a size 13(Jordan's size) Saturday morning for the Stealth launch.

Originally Posted by Jekih

When was black/royal confirmed? Is this a rumor started by that photo-shop or.. no?

I think its a rumor my dude.. I have seen no confirm on it yet.... I just think the HYPE of the Photshop made people believe it was actually coming out.. BUT they were
pimp.gif
x 159,000,000,000

Originally Posted by mr delorean

i guess its just me, but those player editions just look variant. and ray allens look identical to the fake premiers that are selling on ebay.
I thought the exact same when I saw Ray's 23's. They look exactly as the fakes on ebay people are paying a lot for. I saw a fake go for over$800! I feel bad for the person who opened their package and found out that they lost $800 on some garbage. I also feel bad for those who opened their boxes offakes and wear them thinking they are real Premier 23's. LMAO

Ineed23..

Wrong. They are confirmed.
Ntinfomaniac posted this along with other colorways a little while ago.

Made two PS of the XX3s... what do u guys think?
I don't think it's perfect yet but took me awhile to do it as i'm not a professional PSer.

Originally Posted by PAsSback

Ineed23..

Wrong. They are confirmed.
Ntinfomaniac posted this along with other colorways a little while ago.

Oh, okay... cool.. if I was wrong then I can say I was wrong.. it's cool.. only question I had.. the black and royals were first saw asPHOTOSHOP'ed jobs... and then all of a sudden they are confirmed??
frown.gif
whoever created the photoshop pics... was he creating them because he SAW them or did he PS them simply because he thought it was cool... THATS whyI thought they were not confirmed.. BUT.. like I said. if I am wrong.. my bad.. I'm wrong.. thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom