Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Can't wait to receive my all stars from Eastbay. I saw em at the mall, they were all sold out of men's sizes at Champs, but the kids sizes were nice.Contemplating copping another.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Those who passed on these will regret it later after they cop the Stealths.

Both are these are a must.

Just noticed my typo as you quoted me.
smh.gif
at me.
laugh.gif

I hope the Stealths will be easier to get for everyone.

i can't stop wearing these bad boys. i've rocked them every day this past week.
smile.gif
my other sneakers must be gettin lonely

I think I'll get these after seeing them in person.

There are still a nice quantity left at one of my spots.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Those who passed on these will regret it later after they cop the Stealths.

Both are these are a must.

True story, me too. I highly doubt I'll cop the titaniums (unless I win mega millions or get rich out of nowhere) lol I can still dream can't I??

i was about to pass on these but they look sick after i saw people wearing em'. I thought i was too late i went to Footlocker at the San francisco shoppercenter today and copped a 9.5. I'm also waiting for the stealths next week from citysole. All Stars look so clean in person.

I take back my comment from a few days back. I never liked these from the start but they look way better in person. I'm alil disappointed I didn't copon release date, I whind up getting them the next day and only after seeing someone else with them on, they looked good. I wear a 10 but had to pick up a 9instead, Anyone in Jersey know any spots that still has these?? I need a 10, I got my bkack and reds on hold, those are a definate cop, might get 2 pairs ofthose and sell my allstars

I thought the tounge on toe box was regular leather instead of patent leather, one of the reasons I didn't like these plus MJ's signature all over theshoe. Looked like a master p shoe..lol, how limited are these??

laugh.gif
@ the sheed avy above

but i got mine, theyre sold out around my area or like a size 7.5-8 left. cant wait for the stealths

2yoocwk.jpg

Copped Saturday morning, spot only got 16 pairs. Only one spot in the city got them. These were more limited than I thought. Glad that I am almost donebecause this %#%% is getting crazy. Had to do the line up thing, and I cant remember the last time I had to do that.

Originally Posted by Heatmeizer1

2yoocwk.jpg

Copped Saturday morning, spot only got 16 pairs. Only one spot in the city got them. These were more limited than I thought. Glad that I am almost done because this %#%% is getting crazy. Had to do the line up thing, and I cant remember the last time I had to do that.
I'm loving that pic....mine is coming soon.

So I haven't been on NT for a while, well i haven't posted on NT for a while i should say. Anyways the hate on Poofyo in these last couple releasethreads has gotten way out of hand. Fellas, it really isnt that hard to ignore posts on here, worse then that it has became some sort of bandwagon to hate ondude, some of yall really lookin' like sheep these days.

Anyways about this release, which for me was extremely easy. So i had originally planned on picking them up, however i have spent a TON of money this pastmonth and Saturday was my lady's birthday so when i went to sleep friday night i figured i would just have to pass. Well i slept terribly that night andfinally just got up out of bed at about 8 (im the kind of dude who sleeps in, so 8 to me is extremely early) I then remembered these were dropping so i came onhere to lurk and see what kind of luck people were having with them and read about the quick eastbay sell out, plus i live in LA so i figured it was probably awrap. I got some breakfast and while eating i just decided i might as well give it a shot. So i jumped on the horn with a little more of a low key spot i knowof thinking they probably didnt even get them, but to my surprise they did, I asked if they had my size (12) which they did so i hopped in the car and speadover there as quick as i could thinking it would be just my luck they would be gone by the time i got there, to my surprise there was nobody there when i gotthere, so i grabbed the only 12, hollered at the manager a bit and he told me that nobody had even picked them up yet. He knows in the past i have bought pairsto resell so he asked me if i just wanted to buy the whole run, i thought about it but just didnt feel like it, not really worth the hassle these days anymore. I would have gladly helped some local NTers out but i was on this ridiculous suspension (thanks Dirty
wink.gif
)

I really like the shoe other then the tongue. Never really been a fan of small tongue's, especially a patent small tongue. I did unfortunately have to payretail but thats what i get for being indecisive on them. I think here in LA they were limited as in how many pairs per store, but i think quite a few storeshad them and to anyone that knows whats good out here really shouldnt have had a problem.

Sorry for the long post, i guess its been a while. Bring on the Black Colorway! And congrats to everyone that got them that really wanted them.

Originally Posted by sHeatmeizer1

2yoocwk.jpg

Copped Saturday morning, spot only got 16 pairs. Only one spot in the city got them. These were more limited than I thought. Glad that I am almost done because this %#%% is getting crazy. Had to do the line up thing, and I cant remember the last time I had to do that.

sweet O.G. 1's!

great pic, illustrates the Air Jordan evolution from classic styling & leather to sterile mediocrity & plastic.

I've worn my xx3s as many times as I've worn my playoff 8's already(3 times). Shout out to eltouha! I feel u

they only thing that pushed me away from the all-stars was that all-over print signature and the white leather its on. IMO the print on thestealths look way better and all those PEs in the all-star game with the grey upper are
smokin.gif

FOR THOSE THAT PURCHASED FROM FINISHLINE.COM on Friday WITH THE 20% or 15% DISCOUNT.....

......please post when you receive the Shipping confirmation Email. Or, if God forbid, you get a cancellation notice.

I just want to rest easily in knowing that I will be getting the pair I paid for. I got a confirmation email right after purchasing them (and the white-blackM4's) but I know it doesn't mean squat until they are in my hands.

Call me paranoid, but I just need these in my life.

(Oh yeah, the money was taken out of my bank account as well. But I'm sure they can just refund it and cancel my order just as easy.)
mad.gif

The hospitals must be busy this wkknd dealing with patients having neck problems...why?...I been wearing these joints all wknd long breaking necks!...har harhah...no seriously its crazy how much attention you get from wearing these but thats not my intentions...i just love wearing a fresh pair even through rainsleet & snow...btw they hardly pick up any dirt...they stay clean!

Got info that only 23 Champs locations in the country recived these, I wonder if they did the same thing with footlocker/finishline/footaction because none ofthese spots got them in CT at all, makes me wana go home.

Originally Posted by DJIA305

FOR THOSE THAT PURCHASED FROM FINISHLINE.COM on Friday WITH THE 20% or 15% DISCOUNT.....

......please post when you receive the Shipping confirmation Email. Or, if God forbid, you get a cancellation notice.

I just want to rest easily in knowing that I will be getting the pair I paid for. I got a confirmation email right after purchasing them (and the white-black M4's) but I know it doesn't mean squat until they are in my hands.

(Oh yeah, the money was taken out of my bank account as well. But I'm sure they can just refund it and cancel my order just as easy.)
mad.gif

Finishline automatically charges your account regardless of the item being in stock or not. They will deduct themoney from your account right away, send out a confirmation email and look to fulfill your order within 10 business days. If they cantfulfill your order, they will refund your money. You should call customer service and find out if your order is good to go, because it seems like ( from pastexperiences with FL.Com) discounted orders take lower priority. It took almost 2 weeks for me to get the countdown pack after using the20% off code when they released.

THX for the heads up. I am just too afraid to call them! I'm scared to even look in my email and find a cancellation notice!!!! I guess i will wait 2 more days, if I dont get the shipping info then I will call.

But thanks.

shoethentic wrote:

I just want to rest easily in knowing that I will be getting the pair I paid for. I got a confirmation email right after purchasing them (and the white-black M4's) but I know it doesn't mean squat until they are in my hands.

mad.gif

Finishline automatically charges your account regardless of the item being in stock or not. They will deduct the money from your account right away, send out a confirmation email and look to fulfill your order within 10 business days. If they cant fulfill your order, they will refund your money. You should call customer service and find out if your order is good to go, because it seems like ( from past experiences with FL.Com) discounted orders take lower priority. It took almost 2 weeks for me to get the countdown pack after using the 20% off code when they released.

mad.gif
I called finishline's number this morning and punched in the 10 digit confirmation number. It said that my order was fulfilled and waiting theassignment of a UPS tracking number.

Back
Top Bottom