OFFICIAL APRIL '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your local footlocker for the kd 8 aunt pearls. They were marked down to $99.99. I'm in Kansas City, but I believe they're marked down in most places from what the manager told me.
Repped. Checked my HOH and cooked. They said it was marked down just yesterday.

Nike I Drive clearance - Orlando

Navy Blue Fragments down to $34.97 various sizes on hash walls

MY BAD YA'LL THE AIR TRAINER MID NAVY BLUE FRAGMENTS

Last edited:
I know thats why sometimes I dont even update for Clearance stores since they do not take any phone orders. But maybe someone local was looking for them thats why i threw that up right quick. Updated to put the model so theres no confusion. 

The Roshe Fragments aren't dropping from $99.99

Grey air max 95 at the block in orange. Saw a good amount of size 10 and 11 on the hash wall. No size 10.5.

They've had that sale for over a week now. My bro in law said its to reduce the crowd on the weekends. Said it was until further notice.
Oh, that's good! I like that I was able to shop peacefully without having to weave through the wrap around checkout line lol.

Few sample TF windrunners, camo TF pants(green/medium/$55+20%), SB50 tees, and a great selection of running shoes there.

I saw those Nike Free Huarache Carnivores out my outlet for the same price. I remember trying it on a while ago and it was a ***** to try on 
laugh.gif
  Cool looking shoe nonetheless.

San Clemente CA had about five ACG tech fleece pants, black, for $80. I think they were all XL though. Not much else there

The whole SL clearance store is pretty much 20% off, not sure when that ends.

Will try to be there tomorrow bright early tomorrow for opening. Copped the federer white tech n98 this past weekend but i might return it. Lately it's been hit nd miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom