OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

Anybody think they could of just put that tag on the shoe? Just a thought...I find it hard to believe.

If it's true, there has to be a few more pairs out there.

Oh dear lord. we all know every niketalker in this thread will be visiting ross like a second home if they really did get them.

I'm with the tag on shoe theory.... tell him to show the receipt!

I'm still gonna go to ross tho...
laugh.gif

oh and the ross in lawndale (the one near costco) had a size 13 dunk the neon green/yellow CW for 19.99, Air max 90 boot size 13 black/Gray CW for 24.99, and asize 18 Lebron IV (i think?) white cw for 27.99 i think they were PE's
laugh.gif
i have pics if u want to see them email me: mex3x13@tmail.com

and just a question... has Ross always gotten heat like this or has it just been recently? I've never seen this many "nice" pairs of shoes in along time

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anybody think they could of just put that tag on the shoe? Just a thought...I find it hard to believe.

no, the euro exclusive air max lights i found for $27.99 are a whole lot more rare and hard to find in the US than these, so like Kid Lebron said, I'm nottoo surprised to see this kinda thing... also, Ross has been getting come up stuff like these for many many years now, you guys have just been sleeping.

I Went the Ross in Miami, FL in kendall.. Saw a Pair of Sweet Classics sz 10 white/blue for 26.99 and i saw some New Balance with gore tex sz 12 for 26.99 anda sz 20 Adidas Ts commander i think for like 19.99..

I will hit up other one later this week

Houston Ross/Marshalls usually suck... best thing I found at Marshall's was the Reebok Answer I 10th anniversary edition, about 2 years ago

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Trinidad 623

mvrh46.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A fellow NT'er sent me this pic, they were marked as B-Grade's, $24.99!!!

that might be the case because the ross tag is on the left shoe in the pic but ross tags their shoes on the right shoes in the shoes. every pair of shoes iseen a ross, the tag is on the right shoes, but who knows

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

yea , you can just stick a tag through the shoe lace hole and it will hold it in place for a pic.
Yeah you guys are probably right.
wlrrld.jpg

I hate to be the burden of bad news, but its very possible. Remember, Ross did originally have the Jordan II retros for 94, and recently they have hadVIII's and i saw 1 retros myself

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I hate to be the burden of bad news, but its very possible. Remember, Ross did originally have the Jordan II retros for 94, and recently they have had VIII's and i saw 1 retros myself

Angel
My friend ssaid he got some OG XV's like 2 years after they released at Ross for like 30.

how would it possibly benefit anybody to go through the trouble to make some fake Ross pickup photo for NT?

Ross has been getting heat better than that for a really long time, longer than this thread has existed, since before the majority of you even knew what Rosswas. it's really not that big of a deal. there's no reason to be in disbelief.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

how would it possibly benefit anybody to go through the trouble to make some fake Ross pickup photo for NT?

Ross has been getting heat better than that for a really long time, longer than this thread has existed, since before the majority of you even knew what Ross was. it's really not that big of a deal. there's no reason to be in disbelief.

Ducktales still though. nice prank

I went to the Ross in Westwood, CA (Next to UCLA) and found some Nike Air Flight Lite High white/red for $27

And then the one on Sherman Oaks, CA (Next to Fashion Square Mall) had some Nike Air Tailwind 92 for $27

Both of them in a size 9.5 and both of the B-Grades, but you cannot tell.

^Thanks for the heads up shaik. Remaining sizes in those Kobe IV Carpe Diems 7.5-8.5 and a 13, 14, and 15.

By the way, they also got the blk/ppl/wht colorway as well but only in those type of sizes as well, common sizes pretty much gone.

For me today, Kobe IV's size 10.5 or 11: 0 for 2
smh.gif

They are both $79.99.

Back
Top Bottom