Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I highly doubt Nike will even attempt to get the deal back. I think they were the ones that didn't want to deal with the teams that suck and don't sell anything. I think under armour might try to get the license though and wouldn't be surprised if they did. Not that it's a good thing.

yup, they only want the popular teams like they had before so they know they will make money. Too bad the NBA wont allow that to happen again.

yup, they only want the popular teams like they had before so they know they will make money. Too bad the NBA wont allow that to happen again.
is that the reason really? Never thought about it but they did have Bulls, Lakers, Celtics. But the Pistons, Wizards, Spurs, Blazers, Mavs, Raptors (other than Vince) and Heat were all shakey in the late 90s-00s as far as super popular in sales.

Last edited:
is that the reason really? Never thought about it but they did have Bulls, Lakers, Celtics. But the Wizards, Spurs, Blazers, Mavs, Raptors (other than Vince) and Heat were all shakey in the late 90s-00s as far as super popular in sales.

Its been stated thats why and i believe it 100% i wouldnt want to waste money on making items for teams that wont sell which is pretty much half the league.. They picked those teams themselves and they did do good sale wise IMO

only thing i miss about Nike is the swingmans. only jerseys i didnt mind copping when it came to authentic/swingman. Too bad even if Nike did the swingman would pale in comparison to the old.

Lmfao. I cant
roll.gif
are you sure? maybe your crap a piece of trash

Cleaned out my closet earlier and found some stuff from the glory years lol. The Jordan was an nba.com custom from 04 I believe. These are essentially male jersey dresses to me now.

A few swingman jerseys that do not fit anymore, and some authentic Jordan jerseys I bought that didn't end up getting worn for obvious reasons.

Now that the obligatory collection share pics are up, I had a question for you guys.

Is it as impossible as it seems to find an authentic home Raptors Carter jersey from his rookie year? I don't mean the Mitchell and Ness or Adidas Hardwood Classics ones with a square foot worth of tags on them either. I mean a Champion or Nike (pretty sure it was Nike that year) one from the 98-99 season. eBay is fully loaded with fakes and I've searched high and low through many craigslist cities. Wasn't sure if anyone knew of anywhere else I could check besides constant checking on eBay/craigs.

No I've got it for $130 shipped, quite a good price compared to last sales on eBay...I bought it from my french mate Syl, who stole it for $60 in Italy!!

Syl the Deal rules again... 
glasses.gif

Anyone have an estimate of how much it is to get a jersey framed?

Mine cost a couple hundred each back in the mid-90s when they were signed. Could be more or less depending on the frame materials. I originally had them in some $40 frames from the store but they looked cheap.

Back
Top Bottom