Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The manu is fake because one, the spur in SPURS is off and the numbers are horrible.

The jersey itself is damn good like all Nike fakes but the letter is terrible

The manu is fake because one, the spur in SPURS is off and the numbers are horrible.

Yeah specifically the 2 its easy to tell its off just compare to a tim duncan

What You say about this Jordan ?

What You say about this Jordan ?

this is legit, but jordan never wore this jersey with the "nike fit" material. his last year with the bulls he wore this jersey with regular mesh, and this is definitely attainable. so if you care about having accurate material you should pass on this.

this is legit, but jordan never wore this jersey with the "nike fit" material. his last year with the bulls he wore this jersey with regular mesh, and this is definitely attainable. so if you care about having accurate material you should pass on this.
Thx, You guys know everything !

Quote:
They might even be the entire wrong numbers lol arent they supposed to just have grey borders?
Thanks guys...you're absolutely right.

...I just compared it to my DUNCAN jersey

anyone need slate gsw jersey with mesh numbers?
2 authentic curry jerseys for 350 sound nice, right?
unfortunately no 2xl so will pass. a lot slate will hit ebay i guess...

Only currys, don't need two of the exact same jersey, damn!

Quote:
They might even be the entire wrong numbers lol arent they supposed to just have grey borders?

Thanks guys...you're absolutely right.

...I just compared it to my DUNCAN jersey

Can't compare it to that

Duncan is an older style

The manu was an updated style

Well it won't be for long, hope Nike doesn't butcher it too, have an xl be a medium in the body but a 5xl in length type ****
Also using good materials that won't fade with washing would be a plus

Back
Top Bottom