Official Bitcoin Thread

Does anybody have DAI with Gemini Earn? Seems like you could basically use it as a savings account with 7.4% interest (currently).

Does anybody have DAI with Gemini Earn? Seems like you could basically use it as a savings account with 7.4% interest (currently).

i don’t use it because I’m down with the risks to make more than 7.4%. Better believe once I hit my goals though I’ll be using stable coins.

I like Gemini because it’s easy to stake.

they both got high fees so no way around that. I just chalk the fees up. Someone is going to want a cut. It’s just the way it is.

just moved some coins from cb today to Gemini and the transfer went smooth.

I’ll be staking my eth on Coinbase though because it’s insured and that’s my money make so I can’t afford to lose it. Even if I make less money.

Idk if there is a price target for me and ETH. If it did anything close to where BTC is now I'd still hold and wait for higher since the potential is there.

I have a super small bag of ETC. That's legit just a longshot bag for me. Its been trending up so I'm adding in small buys every couple weeks for the hell of it. If it ever hit 1K I'd be pretty geeked.

Back
Top Bottom