Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m still waiting for my bank to transfer the cash into coin base. I’m fomo af on all this lite coin action. Any idea how long it usually takes ? It’s pending since yesterday

you got about another week or so

might want to use a CC on coinbase brother

wait a minute it takes a week to buy some of these cryptos how long would it take for me to buy some ripple ?

It only takes that long if you’re using wire transfer/bank transfer.

If you add a debit card you’ll have instant buying ability. But there’s higher fee’s.

If you’re not planning on buying a large lump sum I would say add your debit if you’re just planning on buying a couple coins on coinbase.

Read their FAQ page though. It’s got all the info on buying/transfer times, fees, etc

Do you guys buy a lot of a little not trying to count pockets . But litecoin and eutherum being high. Average joes can’t afford to dish out so much

its never too late. i bought around $800ish in btc at 13k. and have a profit of about $250. just gotta HODLLLLL. i got 2 LTC around $125 and planning on buying more when i get some extra $$$.

its always easier to buy when you know the $$$ you're putting in you dont mind losing because it is sorta of a gamble even though its investing. i think a lot of ppl especially now that the hype is there, havent adopted that mentality and it makes for indecisiveness which leads to regret. lol i mean thats how i think of it.

Do you guys buy a lot of a little not trying to count pockets . But litecoin and eutherum being high. Average joes can’t afford to dish out so much

A lot. If someone is having hard time buying, buy what you can.

Also hustle harder and manage your money the right way.

Yeah the limit was only 1000 with debit plus the fees so I figured I do an high amount with the bank transfer without the fees. Missing out tho so idk what to do lol

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr aychd aychd

Is bitstamp a good exchange to buy ripple? The exchange im currently using only has the big 3, looking to grab some ripple on a dip but I dont wanna trade any of my btc, eth or ltc. Holding those. I see it has XRP for USD, I usually use CAD (though I have US funds but would prefer to use CAD) but I assume I could put in CAD and itll just give me the US exchange, is that correct?

Waiting to get verified.

Stay woke fellas.

S Curves and Business
Businesses, or the products of businesses, that follow an S curve are characterized by a shallow start, where only early adopters and niche markets buy the product or invest in the company. Then they experience a rapid growth, and the product or business has a dominant position in the market. After the rapid growth, these businesses maintain a high performance level but with little growth, which often signals a mature but saturated market.

Technology

Technology businesses, such as computer, software and electronic manufacturers often display an S curve life cycle. One explanation for this, is that initial progress is slow because the principles of the technology are poorly understood. Once researchers get a better understanding of the technology, progress accelerates rapidly. However, as time goes by, the effort required to improve on the technology reaches such a level that increase slows down and the growth curve flattens out. Businesses and technologies with a well documented S curve growth cycle include automobiles, semiconductors, steam engines and disk drives.

I mean on one end I want it to dip so I can buy more, but then my portfolio would go down from what I already bought.

Just buy in whatever you can afford to lose. Whether it is $100, $200, etc. $100 in LTC a few days ago would be worth $200+ today.

Is ****ing incredible man. I need to read in how to get into Alts.

People focus on big 3 but one that Fap talked about that I like went from .11 to .25

Is not always those big large amount, there's money out there.

Yo if you are thinking of buying, just get it over with. Real talk timing that dip is almost impossible. Almost everyone and their moms is waiting, as soon as price goes down, more people buy driving the price even higher. Just dollar cost average. Put in $100 or $500 a week or whatever you can. Better than timing the market.

bottom line is there is money to be made. don't be salty that you came up only 5% or even 3% and not seeing 10x growth....YOU MADE MONEY. What if that money was in a bank? What if you used that money to buy some kicks that are just sitting on the floor? Look, we all love materialistic things, but BUY IT when you PROFIT!! MAKE MONEY NOW.

Alright one of my BTC transactions on coinbase been pending for 6 solid days now lmao. Not really worried because I don’t plan on selling anytime soon... but damn :lol::smh:

Copped when prices were lower so I got more, but you can buy a fraction of a LTC, and then see what returns you get on it.

I’d say look at some alts if you want to have full coins and whe n they go up you’ll see 100% gains

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr aychd aychd

Is bitstamp a good exchange to buy ripple? The exchange im currently using only has the big 3, looking to grab some ripple on a dip but I dont wanna trade any of my btc, eth or ltc. Holding those. I see it has XRP for USD, I usually use CAD (though I have US funds but would prefer to use CAD) but I assume I could put in CAD and itll just give me the US exchange, is that correct?

Waiting to get verified.

I don’t know the answer to that but I personally use Bittrex.

I can't get past thinking of the alts like they're penny stocks.

Sure you can have crazy gains, but whats the liquidity like? What good is a 500% gain if you can't sell?

I do think there is value in the good ones, but I also gotta listen when people in the know say a solid 90% of them are ****coins

For all those that’s stating the prices are too high.

I posted this before...

Start at a price. $50 for BTC, $50 for ETH, $50 for LTC, etc.

Once a week, put in a set amount REGARDLESS of the rate at the time into the coin.

This will gain eventually, slow, but you’ll come out winning.

Take that weekly lunch money you buy and start adding it to this. That’s $50 a week.

Take your weed/cigarette money a week, that’s about $75 a week and put it towards this.

I gave this platform to someone and he made $300 off of $35 and adding $5 a week.

Stop complaing and do it...

Seesh!

Back
Top Bottom