Official Bitcoin Thread

I just messed around until I figured it out.

well I had to convert some eth which pissed me off because I'm trying to hoard it.

anyways, I made my kucoin account, then went to my Coinbase account and sent some eth to my kucoin.

so hit deposit on kucoin, then select eth or btc. copy that wallet address, then go to your exchange with your eth or btc and hit withdraw to another wallet and paste that copied ku coin wallet address.

it will take a few minutes for it to hit your account.

THEN hit assets, click your main account, transfer you coins to your trading account

then hit markets on the left, look up the TEL that coordinates with what you deposited either eth or btc

then you can buy it, just do a market order so hit "market" then buy your TEL.
Instead of sending ETH or BTC from Coinbase to KuCoin (FEES), use XLM or LTC. That $20 in gas it cost you to transfer your ETH could've gotten you 500 more TEL.

Still getting my identity verified by KuCoin.

been about 5 days now
No need to verify your identity on KuCoin unless you're gonna be withdrawing more than 2 BTC worth of funds. You should be able to deposit/trade/withdrawal right now (unless they pause that when you begin the verification process).

ETC better keep this energy up. I need something to mine once ETH mining stops.

Telcoin about to make me go soul searching for the other 2018 coins that have been secretly building.
Burst through into the top 100 like it was nothing.

It's only done a 10x from it's 2018 all time high but if you bought the dip from last year then you're looking at 300x gains :sick:

itshlittt itshlittt must be going to sleep every night with a big grin on his face:lol:

no cap that urus might be copped :lol:

if yall had a choice, would you pay off your current house or buy another one straight up?

neither tbh. Both my loans are under 3% and the house and land appreciates more per year than the interest.

I’d cop a condo in vegas and get a winter home and a 3rd mortgage. :lol:

That's life changing money if he not capping.

Yup. And the thing is (and I’m sure this is the case for most people regardless of age), a lot of people get greedy once they hit big. They come up on one of these ****coins and start thinking they can replicate that success on other coins. Then they’re left with nothing when they could’ve just cashed out and walked away with something.

I’m trying to buy more Telcoin by transferring BTC/ETH from Coinbase to KuCoin, but apparently there’s a 6 day from making a deposit and buying BTC on Coinbase and then being able to transfer to another wallet. Didnt realize.

I’m trying to buy more Telcoin by transferring BTC/ETH from Coinbase to KuCoin, but apparently there’s a 6 day from buying BTC on Coinbase and being able to transfer to another wallet. ****.

yeah dude, that’s why I had to transfer coins I already owned.

I think if you buy with a card instead of ach it might be instant though.

I’m trying to buy more Telcoin by transferring BTC/ETH from Coinbase to KuCoin, but apparently there’s a 6 day from buying BTC on Coinbase and being able to transfer to another wallet. ****.

I bought USDT from Coinbase to do the transfer. It takes like 30 minutes. I also tried ADA, but that took a couple hours.

200k:

100k in eth:btc:bal 33/33/33 balancer pool
50k in defi index
50k in liquidity pools where you get passive income

flourish in 5yrs (maybe 2). if you play your cards right, in 1yr use your crypto stack to get a loan for 100k (venus.io) and use that 100k to put money down on a property. use that property as equity, acquire more assets. ur welcome

Last edited:
neither tbh. Both my loans are under 3% and the house and land appreciates more per year than the interest.

I’d cop a condo in vegas and get a winter home and a 3rd mortgage. :lol:

mine is slight above 3% but man, having no payment sounds great lol.

I need to get on liquidity pools. seems like im missing out on cash.

planning on staking my sushi when my eth clears for withdrawal to pay for the gas.

siren though :nerd:

mine is slight above 3% but man, having no payment sounds great lol.

It really depends though. Like I pull in good money from my job so a 3rd payment wouldn’t bother me.

but say I quit my job and wanted to not work I’d want everything paid off.

Anybody buying DogElon before Elon goes on SNL? I assume he's going to shill bitcoin and dogecoin though. I got 400 to blow I think I'm going to put into DogElon and sit until it gets popular and releases on all the exchanges and see what happens to it

1620322663510.jpeg

Not knowing how to invest 200k--that's a very nice problem that I wish I had...:lol:

Anyway, since you're asking for investing advice, I take it your personal finances are in order? This means, you have little to no "bad" debt; you have an emergency fund that is liquid; and you live well within your means. If this is the case, then here is how I would invest the 200k if I were in your position:

100K in index funds
40K in ETH
20K in BTC
20K in promising Alts
20K on standby to buy the dips.

what would you guys suggest if the number was $20k rather than $200k tho?
For me, 200K means you can take less risk. If you put 20K on a coin and it does a 2x, you'll be happy but 2x on $200 won't have the same effect.
With 200K, the interest and passive income will be really good. I read that Anchor offers a flat 20% interest on their stable coin so that's 40K a year.

For 20K, I won't bother with passive income just yet and take a bit more risk but thats just me, might not be the best for everyone.

I would go 50/50 in terms of risk and when I say risk, I don't even mean meme coins, just low cap coins which are fundamentally great but are still building in the background.

3K in stables to take advantage of dips.
7K on Blue chip coins

10k on ICOs and presales if you can get into any or low cap gems.

This is what I've seen a lot of people do and those low cap alt coins outperform the big coins in their portfolio quite often.

If you're new to the space though then maybe spend more time researching first when it comes to the low cap stuff. You can follow coins without putting money to see how they progress not only financially but in also what they're building or solving. You can then use that knowledge for future investments.

For research, these guys are pretty good.

There are loads more too you'll find on Twitter, Telegram and YouTube

Back
Top Bottom