Official "BUYING OTHER PEOPLE'S" Food Stamps Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
this is appreciated. getting the ebt or food stamps and hitting up the grocery store is
pimp.gif
. my ex gf sister had ebt, and she was always getting me thebomb snacks from ralphs with her ebt. hell she bought me an ice cream cake for my bday with her ebt too. then her best friend, would save her card for like acouple months and straight go on a shopping spree.

people was wyling when they gave double on the ebt in the summer if you had kids and what not. people was thinking they was rich with like 600+ on they card
laugh.gif

they accepting ebt at trader joes and at costco now
laugh.gif
my sister be going to trader joes and buying wine and what not.

so its appreciated buying $100+ worth of foodstamps/ebt for less than 50bucks. it only sucks when they slide you the wic coupons and you can only buy cherrios,milk and them big blocks of cheese
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

im not poor, but im no where near rich! unlike yall my family tries to save money by any means. you aint poor just because you buy other peoples food stamps at half price and use coupons on double triple coupon day at the grocery store! its called being smart and saving to have more money to pay bills!
Actually, its called scamming the system and stealing from taxpayers. But you're probably too remedial to realize that you and/or yourparents already paid taxes which paid for the food stamps that you just bought from someone else. So, in reality, you paid for the foodstamps twice. Good job.

...find a cliff, and jump off face first. thanks.

aint nothing wrong with doing this. def much worse things that are going on

the old ladies on my block be selling food stamps or whatever food they get for free. this lady gave me a big block of cheese because she didnt want it andcant have dairy. needless to say, quesadillas FTW

btw, whats the going rate for food stamps, is it half off, sometimes they be hustling saying 70 for 100 ratio

Originally Posted by J Burner

yes, stealing from hardworking tax payers is awesome......find a cliff, and jump off face first. thanks.
them dudes on capital hill are no saints

and lets not forget about them dudes in greenwich CT lilvin in castles for no good reasons, ever heard of wall street?

yes, stealing from hardworking tax payers is awesome......find a cliff, and jump off face first. thanks.

If you've ever had a job and paid taxes or bought anything and paid taxes, how are you stealing?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

and lets not forget about them dudes in greenwich CT lilvin in castles for no good reasons, ever heard of wall street?

yeah why come in here and say that? how could i be stealing from taxpayers if the person who recieves it wants to give it away! +%@*!

yeah why come in here and say that? how could i be stealing from taxpayers if the person who recieves it wants to give it away! +%@*!

Its scams like this that are the reason people who actually need the help have a hard time getting it.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

My dude Swangaz gets a lot of hate on here, but I die at his threads cus I grew up with cats just like him.

roll.gif
nt stays hatin on him... homie makes me miss houston every time i read his post
laugh.gif

my dude keeps it 100 with himself and doesnt give a %+@% about the haters on nt
pimp.gif

i wouldnt expect nt to relate but its much appreciated.
i buy my upstairs neighbors $320 foodstamps every month religiously for $150,and i doubt his 300lb +$% is starving

forget all that mumbo jumbo about stealing from the gov blah blah blah,its the government,since when do they play fair with us?

and you would be surprised how many well off drug ddealers get food stamps because here in ct once youre released from prison,your p.o sends you to thegovernment building to get food stamps

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

My girl gets food stamps and cash assistance from the good ol DC Govt' since she hasn't been working since she was one month pregnant.

Rough pregnancy.

My daugter is now 6 weeks old.

It's a big help when you only have one income.

Of course she will lose them when she goes back to work.

I tear the grocery store down with the EBT card though....

A couple times this summer we used the card down at the Warf and got a bunch of steamed crabs n shrimp...

Food stamps are appreciated...
isnt that nice,

whats the xmas menu lookin like?

It's lookin nice... Not your traditional meal...

I'm thinking some salmon stuffed with crab meat, shrimp, crab legs, some type of chicken, crab cakes, turkey wings smothered in gravy over rice and sometype of Roast or maybe some meatballs...

Lots of sides too...

My girls family is huge and close so when holidays come around they do it big...

im not poor, but im no where near rich! unlike yall my family tries to save money by any means. you aint poor just because you buy other peoples food stamps at half price and use coupons on double triple coupon day at the grocery store! its called being smart and saving to have more money to pay bills!
Actually, its called scamming the system and stealing from taxpayers. But you're probably too remedial to realize that you and/or your parents already paid taxes which paid for the food stamps that you just bought from someone else. So, in reality, you paid for the foodstamps twice. Good job.

Cuz obviously you live a perfect life and never cheated the system right? You report every gift you were ever given on your taxes right? Everytime you won a bet, were given some cash, were given a present, you reported it on your taxes right? Eff outta here unless you have paid every dime you owe tothis country. Not saying what people do is right, but there's people cheating the system alot worse and they get praised for it. People selling foodstampsdidn't send this country into an economic spiral. So find a cliff, and jump off backwards.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Actually, its called scamming the system and stealing from taxpayers. But you're probably too remedial to realize that you and/or your parents already paid taxes which paid for the food stamps that you just bought from someone else. So, in reality, you paid for the foodstamps twice. Good job.

Cuz obviously you live a perfect life and never cheated the system right? You report every gift you were ever given on your taxes right? Every time you won a bet, were given some cash, were given a present, you reported it on your taxes right? *%+#$ unless you have paid every dime you owe to this country. Not saying what people is do is right, but there's people cheating the system alot worse and they get praised for it. People selling foodstamps didn't send this country into an economic spiral. So find a cliff, and jump off backwards.

got him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

My dude Swangaz gets a lot of hate on here, but I die at his threads cus I grew up with cats just like him.

roll.gif
nt stays hatin on him... homie makes me miss houston every time i read his post
laugh.gif

my dude keeps it 100 with himself and doesnt give a %+@% about the haters on nt
pimp.gif

i know mayne i aint about to come on here and pretend to be someone im not! im a hood dude, nothing more nothing less, and i aint gone have no alter egoover the net. im not a thug or gangster, i just like to ride on swangers. but im about to make some changes in my life though for the better, im tryning to getmy life on track. but im gone speak the real on here and hide nothing!

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Cuz obviously you live a perfect life and never cheated the system right? You report every gift you were ever given on your taxes right? Every time you won a bet, were given some cash, were given a present, you reported it on your taxes right? *%+#$ unless you have paid every dime you owe to this country. Not saying what people is do is right, but there's people cheating the system alot worse and they get praised for it. People selling foodstamps didn't send this country into an economic spiral. So find a cliff, and jump off backwards.

got him
laugh.gif

<Frank lucas voice> My Man!

roll.gif
Same here G...I know a few young dudes that remind me of him
laugh.gif
...KEEP SWANGING THEM SWANGAZ BOY, @**! WHAT NT GOTTA SAY.

I feel guilty doing this #%%* sometimes. I know a lot of these %#$@# are getting this government assistance to feed their kids, but they flipping those EBTcards to feed that addiction. Regardless tough, cant pass up a good deal. Ive gotten stamps for as low as 20 cents on the dollar.

You report every gift you were ever given on your taxes right?
You don't pay taxes on every gift you're given, and in most cases where taxes apply, they are owed by the person who gave the gift. Andvery rarely do taxes apply on gifts of anything other than real estate or the estate of a deceased person. .

Every time you won a bet, were given some cash, were given a present, you reported it on your taxes right?
I don't gamble, and seeing as how it is illegal in most states, money won in a bet can't be listed as income on a tax return. See theabove explaination on gifts.

Eff outta here unless you have paid every dime you owe to this country

I dont' owe a single dime to the IRS, my tax returns are legit.

People selling foodstamps didn't send this country into an economic spiral.
Who said they did? All I said was that people getting food stamps that DO NOT NEED THEM only make it harder for those that ACTUALLY NEED THEM. And people scamming the system makes the people who pay into the system resentful, and less willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom