[| -- Official Canadian Space Jams Jordan XI Release (December 2009) QS Release -- |]

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

I still don't have an explanation for how dudes are buying these at retail, and then reselling them to make any kind of money. Maybe this goes back to my comments about young kids getting excited for these, but I guess a few hundred bucks is a lot of money for a 15-18 year old.

Seriously, no grown up with a real job is going out of their way to resell these are they?
I hook up some friends and a few select NT'ers... but usually never for profit. Just enough to cover my cost and the shipping.

^ see that's cool, but you're not doing it to buy food right?

I remember with Kanyes shoe, people were almost speculating the price up, but I couldn't figure out how it was worth anyones time to resell these. Therewas almost no money in it. Buy and sell 5 pairs to resell with a profit of $500-$1000 for like seven solid days worth of work.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

^ see that's cool, but you're not doing it to buy food right?

I remember with Kanyes shoe, people were almost speculating the price up, but I couldn't figure out how it was worth anyones time to resell these. There was almost no money in it. Buy and sell 5 pairs to resell with a profit of $500-$1000 for like seven solid days worth of work.
actually im pretty sure those guys flipping yeezy's were buying at like 200 CAD and flipping for profits on each of about 300-400 USD which imsure most of them arent employed so thats good money to them

i would not resell this.. period. maybe if i cop couple pairs.. but i'd rather just keep it..

^^^ Dec now but I would've preferred Nov to get it out of the way.

White/Red 12s are dropping in Dec and if you include the Holiday shopping spree/rush then it's going to be mad hectic.

god damn it.... i wud prefer em to drop in november too.... coz for sure im goign away in december..... FML

This is not a shoe for reselling purposes - at least in my opinion. I'm sure there is money to be made but the profit won't be much.

I agree I don't care about the commemorative box & stuff - while it's a nice fluffy gimme it is in this case really about the shoes. Anyone gettingexcited about the packaging is a little off
tongue.gif

Rich you going to get these? I'm aiming to get a pair (fingers crossed)

Originally Posted by jbv1

This is not a shoe for reselling purposes - at least in my opinion. I'm sure there is money to be made but the profit won't be much.

I agree I don't care about the commemorative box & stuff - while it's a nice fluffy gimme it is in this case really about the shoes. Anyone getting excited about the packaging is a little off
tongue.gif

Rich you going to get these? I'm aiming to get a pair (fingers crossed)
Dude, I really want a pair, but I'm not lining up/giving FL $200 three months in advance.

I suppose there is no chance of me walking into the store, a few days/weeks after they're released and just buying my size?
roll.gif
I'd wear the hell outta these and I know some won't
smh.gif

Pretty sure all the local hardcore shoeheads will have their inside people putting some, ahem, aside for them - no way I'm lining up for these (too old forthat sh**)

Pre-order actually looks reasonable or at the very least a decent deposit will work, say 1/2 the total retail to save your pair

well, at this point in my life I have 0 connections to shoe store employees. I may get in on a PO for these...I'm going to look a the pictures again.
roll.gif

Don't need a connection for these. Now if these were Yeezy limited then that's a whole different scenario.

These will most likely sell out before the actual release date. I'll have my preorder in once preorders begin.

Official Canada release date is Dec 24th and preorders won't start till late/mid Oct probably.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So I just got a text from an employee that works at FTL EC. He is currently taking a special reserve list.

Who wants in ? PM.

which Footlocker is EC?

Has anyone ordered the space jams off the net? I need to cop these
pimp.gif

i just got one text from an EC FL employee as well. i don't know how he got my phone number coz i don't even know the sender's name
ohwell.gif

but yah it followed up with they can't really take the order now at the 2nd text msg

The official u.s. release date has been confirmed and announced today as Dec 23rd.
laugh.gif

it is ridiculous to take the pre-orders THREE months earlier than the actual release date...

^ Thats what im saying. I was surprised as hell when I got a text saying pre-orders start now.
smh.gif

they said the reason why they take them early is cuz they're special orders. those shoes won't even touch the shelves of footlocker or champs.. (iremember the true blue 3s, they didn't put it on shelves/racks, pre-ordered items are on the sales desk, just like getting presents from santa.)

Back
Top Bottom