OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Not yet. I heard it wasn’t great. But I think I’ll eventually get around to it.
I enjoyed Secret Wars and its tie in's. Every time I go online and see someone talking about a Marvel event, they are trashing it before it even starts. Secret Wars was fun and seeing God King Doom was great. I loved the ending.

Yoooo. James Tynion IV is doing a new Justice League Dark run! :wow: About damn time. The starting roster is Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Detective Chimp, and... Man Bat. :lol: Other than Man Bat that's a fire roster. I'm just happy to see my girl Z back in a book.

They had a panel at WonderCon and there's supposed to be more magic and supernatural characters showing up in the run like Doctor Fate and Constantine. Supposed to be some big ones guest appearing in the opening arc. Hopefully we see guys like The Phantom Stranger and Etrigan.

DZEr8VuWAAI1E6X.jpg large.jpg

https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/977636119918600193
https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/977636118991704064
https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/977636117309788163
https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/status/977636104701710336

DZEy3rgWsAAD1vv.jpg large.jpg

DZEy3rpW0AIFeqX.jpg large.jpg

DZEzxpMXUAIUlvN.jpg large.jpg

DZEzxpoXUAI0xmg.jpg large.jpg

DZEzxpPXkAUpySb.jpg large.jpg

I enjoyed Secret Wars and its tie in's. Every time I go online and see someone talking about a Marvel event, they are trashing it before it even starts. Secret Wars was fun and seeing God King Doom was great. I loved the ending.

I liked it too. I mentioned it because it's key for Miles entering the 616.

I picked up the latest Power Rangers issue because of all the hype they gave at WonderCon.

And I have to say I was impressed. May have to follow this story arc.

Also finished Vol. 1 of Paper Girls. I think it's a fun read. Vaughn did a good job setting up the story and got me feeling I didn't make a mistake buying Vol. 2 & 3 lol.

I need to look for Secret Wars this weekend.

Just saw the announcement for the return of Fantastic Four headed up by Slott. Artwork should be good.

Just not really sure how interested I'd be.

I enjoyed Hickman's run on FF. But after that, meh.

Yo this been one of my hopes.

I did initially want to see Bendis on F4 then Slott do his run. But this is better given the circumstance.

Been a hectic last few days for me, but things are settling. Came online to find out Marvel's first family are BACK! :wow: :wow: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm pretty hype. I love Pichelli's interior work on Spider-Man. Can't wait to see her drawing the 4 and their powers. I think Slott is perfect for Iron Man. Him on F4 was a curve for me. Hopefully he kills it. I don't know if any of y'all have been reading the current Two-in-One with The Thing and The Human Torch, but it's pretty good.

Shoutout the brother lamekilla lamekilla

F4BYKE.jpg

My brother Fresh Like Will Fresh Like Will we tried to tell em. Really curious to see how what Slott writes up for the F4 following Secret Wars. Interested to see Reed’s psyche with everything that went on the whole multiverse. Not the biggest fan of Pichelli’s art but I guess she’ll be ok. Would’ve much rather Greg Land or Schiti.

anyone's LCS still have Moon Girl 29 for cover price and willing to pick one up for me?

Really happy to see Pichelli on F4, not a huge fan of Slott so I’m indifferent.

Y’all know I’ve been preaching about White Knight, was super awesome to meet the man behind the book this weekend at Awesome-Con. Also picked this up from him

8E161558-2685-4F3F-B465-3444CB4BE7AA.jpeg

Y’all know I’ve been preaching about White Knight, was super awesome to meet the man behind the book this weekend at Awesome-Con. Also picked this up from him

Beautiful.

Dude, Sean Murphy is KILLING it with that title.

Picked the OG Secret Wars this weekend. Just need issues 1 & 7, I think.

Will anyone be going to their local shops on Free Comic Book Day? Can't go due to a work project. Would anyone be able to swoop me Brian K. Vaughn and Marcos Martins comic? I'll pay for shipping.

So I pretty much went crazy this past weekend. Picked up:

A couple of ASM Issues (300s w/ McFarlane art)
OG Secret Wars (exception of #1 and #6 or #7)
Latest Secret Wars All with the Toy Figure variants
The 90's X-Men Holographic card covers
Brian K. Vaughan's Private Eye Hardcover
A couple of X-Force back issues
And decided to buy issues of Descender and Saga starting from their last trade

I think it's safe to say that I'm back to collecting. Tomorrow is going to be an expensive day.

Such a good mini series man. Makes you think what could've been, really good read I co-sign this. kinda sad we are one issue away lol.

Back
Top Bottom