OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Finally got my hands on this set for my flash collection :pimp:

5D007C5F-B4D2-4430-B512-7A5BDB69B0FA.jpeg

Didn't realize Batman: Damned was magazine sized. How do I even store this? :lol:

My shop had the appropriate sized bags and boards ready to go at the counter lol.

Love the materials on these new Black Label books, issue one feels like a mini GN with the square binding and all.

Yeah. I always like prestige binded books. I had to buy a bag and board for Batman: Damned #1. Everything else is bagged and boarded free of charge. Haven't read it yet. Big week for me. Had maybe 17 books in my box. |l

Yeah I usually get around 3-4 books a week and this week was about double that.

That Bermejo art gonna look beautiful on these oversized pages tho :pimp:

I liked it, but I'm honestly just as lost as Batman is in the story. I love the art and narration, but I feel like I need the next issues to make sense of some things.

I wonder what the Joker make-up statues and graffiti means. Was Joker's death planned? The parts with Deadman were strange too. Dark forces conspiring against Batman? I guess that's why Constantine is there and Bruce was stalking Zatanna. The Enchantress bits were creepy. The believing in the "afterlife" bit about Joker with Constantine at the end is crazy too. Could Batman be dealing with some supernatural form of the Joker? :wow: I'll probably read it a couple more times. The next issue doesn't come out until November. :lol:

I liked it, but I'm honestly just as lost as Batman is in the story. I love the art and narration, but I feel like I need the next issues to make sense of some things.

I wonder what the Joker make-up statues and graffiti means. Was Joker's death planned? The parts with Deadman were strange too. Dark forces conspiring against Batman? I guess that's why Constantine is there and Bruce was stalking Zatanna. The Enchantress bits were creepy. The believing in the "afterlife" bit about Joker with Constantine at the end is crazy too. Could Batman be dealing with some supernatural form of the Joker? :wow: I'll probably read it a couple more times. The next issue doesn't come out until November. :lol:

I had to read it a couple of times...and still trying to figure this out :lol:

Sooooooo....

Heroes in Crisis.

SMH.....

Honestly one of the stupidest comics I've read recently. Did Tom King just kill off Wally!? :smh: He better not make Booster responsible for the murders like Harley was alluding too. I might just bootleg the rest of the series.

Today was Walking Dead Day celebrating their 15-Year Anniversary. Did anyone pick them up?

Picked up a blind bag for each and got a couple of cool variants. If anyone is looking for a specific one, let me know.

JMS and Romita Spider-man omnibus announced :nerd:

@kvsm23vs24 , you still been collecting? This has been a long awaited release. Not really my favorite run though.

They’re never giving me that Ultimate Spidey vol 2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom