OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I'm eating in cash games man! I even have Gates in one of them & im still good money. Finally a good week for me after 2 terrible weeks in a row.

give. keenan. the ball.

I want a 20 catch game outta him because I'm greedy. I ate enough today but I want moar

So mad I went Kelce over Reed in one particular lineup. Only had Reed in 1 lineup after having him as a chalk play all week

Last edited:
went light this week with some doubleups and 50/50s. poor week. only scoring in the 140s-160s but i'm cashing in em and up so far. just trying to add to the bank for NBA.

hopefully palmer and fitz go nutty tomorrow to help me

it hurts my insides, knowing that one of my games are over. I finished 9th out 35, but people to got more players to play 
frown.gif

Man the Rams D put up 25 points. Not that I didn't already but I'm really going to have to be dialed in when picking D/ST going forward

Man the Rams D put up 25 points. Not that I didn't already but I'm really going to have to be dialed in when picking D/ST going forward
D/ST will really make your week. You only have to spend 3k and there are always teams that will put up 15+

Back
Top Bottom