OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

just looked at week 8. if you thought you were gonna chase the dolphins and stack them, they play the pats :smh:

Yeah but that would have required me to believe in the Dolphins. I'm 30. That ship has sailed. If Mariota is back next week I'm all in against the Texans.

Last edited:
NFL to me, is the hardest. 

It seems to have more variance than MLB. 

I am a one lineup guy, and it's just not possible to do 1 lineup and CONSISTENTLY win in NFL.

It may be possible, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

hoyer might still be a decent play. brees scored 12 priced at 7k. hoyer at 533 had 22.

Both Miami and ATL he amassed his points via garbage time. With Hopkins literally as the only offensive threat teams will double him like today and neutralize him. Washington only ate cause the Dolphins let him and it wss mostly garbage time. Without Foster they literally have the worst offense in the NFL.

I will have a good amount of Titans D next week at least

hoyer might still be a decent play. brees scored 12 priced at 7k. hoyer at 533 had 22.
Both Miami and ATL he amassed his points via garbage time. With Hopkins literally as the only offensive threat teams will double him like today and neutralize him. Washington only ate cause the Dolphins let him and it wss mostly garbage time. Without Foster they literally have the worst offense in the NFL.

I will have a good amount of Titans D next week at least
Im going to the game next week

Its gonna be brutal 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom