OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Having that 6am start time on the west coast killed my lineups, all 16 lineups. I had gates in everything. I'm literally sitting on the bubble now with Fitzgerald left to play.

did horrible in the nfl this past weekend. shouldve went with my gut with miami lineup but backed out last minute and threw a stupid lineup out.

won like 8 bucks off one of the smaller gpp...millionaire maker did horrible with my nfl  lineups..

my lineup for opening night tomorrow ..

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]46.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td]23.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]21.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]49.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Anderson Varejao[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Aaron Brooks[/td][td]18.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic[/td][td]19.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Ersan Ilyasova[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Someone said it earlier but I feel it was spot on. You have to put in multiple lineups in the nfl to consistently do well because of the number of entries in each contest and the amount of players to choose from. Not saying that you can't do well with only a lineup or two but its so much easier to hit with multiple lineups. Decided to switch it up this week after doing terrible the last couple of weeks and threw 20 lineups into a low entry tourney. The highest score I had this week so far is 214.42 which won back more than half of my money by itself. Going to probably do the same thing next week but choose from less players especially at qb, te and def

did horrible in the nfl this past weekend. shouldve went with my gut with miami lineup but backed out last minute and threw a stupid lineup out.

won like 8 bucks off one of the smaller gpp...millionaire maker did horrible with my nfl  lineups..

my lineup for opening night tomorrow ..

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]46.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td]23.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Marcus Morris[/td][td]21.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]49.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Anderson Varejao[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Aaron Brooks[/td][td]18.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic[/td][td]19.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Ersan Ilyasova[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
No Hate at all bro but u can do better than that l/u Mirotic is way too expensive IMO 

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry [/td][td]46.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Eric Gordon [/td][td]24.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James Q[/td][td]51.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis [/td][td]49.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Anderson Varejao [/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Nate Robinson [/td][td]11.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Ersan Ilyasova [/td][td]20.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kent Bazemore [/td][td]12.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

in the money with palmer, fitz and their kicker left to go. hoping for a big night

for now, i'm rolling with these guys tomorrow

schroder
curry
bazemore
snell
iggy
lebron
ant
ilyasova
mozgov

its really tough to fit in steph, ant and lebron all on 1 l/u. didnt really wanna plug in lebron but i had no choice, SF is slim pickens

Aaron Brooks is a far better play than Nate.

Probably a few must plays before him honestly
brooks ?? how so drose is back even though its spurts of 5-7 mins

who do u see as must play punt plays other than nate ?

I like bazemore
Brooks will still get 15+ which is all he needs for 20+ FPS.

He gets everything, pts, stls, asts, rebs so his stats stack nice.

I'd take a 10mpg Brooks over a Starting PG of Nate.

I won't actually look at matchups and players until tomorrow. 

When NFL was starting I was finding free tickets to contests everywhere I looked.

I haven't found any thing for NBA. 

AD's price is great.
I think this is the last time we see it this low for a while.

Dray is cheap!

Back
Top Bottom