OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Ct4uy_KUsAQoWsk.jpg

Scored 1st place in the single entry Primetime entry on DK...along with 4 other folks 
laugh.gif
Noice Noice Noice

Man I still haven't had the time to do any NBA.

I was off all day YD and of course no games.

I threw one in Saturday and today but just doubled the money, still like 3-4 players that didn't hit.

Maybe Thursday

NFL was tough, had Julio and Fuller but also had Cam in every lineup. :smh:

If I had just switched some to Ryan.......

Can't dwell on the past though, preseason has been great so far.

Broke even last night. Used two lineups, one was a bust and one flourished. Nurkic :pimp:.

Gonna try my luck again tonight. Playing on Fanduel is kinda wack though because I can't make changes to my lineup once the first game begins. It's a big deal for the regular season but even bigger for the preseason :\.

Giving my first crank at NBA preseason

For those playing on DK...who are yall running at Center? I had Embiid but I don't think he'll get that much burn. Maybe Jordan?

Tentative line up

Frazier
Hield
Durant
Jones
Jordan
Satoransky
Noel
Ingram

I did right pivoting off of Noel I see. I picked Harden. He's probably the only person that cooked for me. Warriors looking like Team USA smh.

Preseason will get easier. If you missed KD (really GSW starters) tonight though RIP

You have to have a couple of hours to put in for it now or then though.

SIdenote, RG chat is going in on 2 dudes (really good players) who were caught sharing lu's tonight w/ like 5 other ppl, chat is MAD HEATED!!!!!!!!!

**** is better than early SPRINGER!!

https://rotogrinders.com/live

Last edited:
Yea I was one of the ones missed out on the GS players big time Iunno what I was thinking on that one lol

Thanks fam

Love Thad new team felt like he was gonna show out alil the 10 boards were nice

Not sure why I was on gortat put him in last 5mins

Back
Top Bottom