OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Nice win Pizzo.

Mistake of the night for was leaving $2500 on the table and using Ross as my G when I could have had Derozan/CP3.

NO way I was playing CP3 after he played 13minutes the first game.

Cashed but, just cashed. 

I've seen just about all I need to though, got my strategy down now.

thanks fellas last night tho was trash with KCP/Ish Smith/Gay/Klay. The good was Oubre/Thad/Gortat/KD

not sure why i was on Klay he only scores and dont fill up the stats. few better options were there last night for cheaper

Yea if Klay doesn't go for 30 with mostly 3's he's not giving you a good score.

Problem is he can do that so easily. :lol:

Yea if Klay doesn't go for 30 with mostly 3's he's not giving you a good score.

Problem is he can do that so easily.
laugh.gif
so true once hes hot hes hot lol

question tho i want to start getting into cash games. Which should i target more Double ups or 50/50s

Diggs is doubtful to play

Thinking of running Patterson with Vikings DST hoping for a double correlation

Damn y'all eating via NBA preseason! Shot NT fam member a lineup! :lol:

But seriously we should start a group chat. Google hangouts or something.

As such, Lakers starters: Russell, Williams, MWP, Randle and Mozgov. Expect Clarkson-Nance, Jr.-Ingram-Black together off the pine.

No one played the small slate tonight?

Half of my double up had Gallo and 54% owned in the sharpshooter :pimp:

Lost $134 tonight oh well had Gallo in the only LU I made. Wasn't by the damn phone to see that late news to busy damn man

Diggs is doubtful to play

Thinking of running Patterson with Vikings DST hoping for a double correlation

Brave, brave play. I looked hard at it but just couldn't pull the trigger. He's just barely found himself getting touches again... but on the flip side somebody gotta get the ball doe. Only play I like from both teams is maybe Ryan Griffin for a punt

Back
Top Bottom