OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Stephens ehh
aint play at all 
mean.gif

Made 280 this weekend with Kyle Rudolph in my line-up. Would have made 2k IF I would have switched him out with Bennett. NFL has been good to me so far. I only play the $2 and $5 games.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][h3]<michael.haegele@realgm.com>[/h3][/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
10:25 AM (3 hours ago)

[/td][td]  [/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
to me

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Kory,

I fixed the bug that stopped the preseason stats from showing up yesterday.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Thanks,

Michael Haegele
Senior Developer
RealGM, L.L.C.

Brandon knight out, I didn't pick him but I'm sure a lot of people did

Last edited:
Brandon knight out, I didn't pick him but I'm sure a lot of people did
He was a part of my core in 5 lu's.

I got him swapped once I heard but the lu's are no good and had $1500 salary left

I knew I was kinda done when I got that tweet.

Damn I wonder why they decided to change it for nba.

Are ownership percentages on FD usually higher for the earlier games since people are sure of the starters? Im trying to figure out how this will change things.

Last edited:
DK is introducing multi positions players this NBA season. Example: Kevin Love (PF/C) :smile:

But damn RIP to the late swaps.

Last edited:
The only sport that needs late swap no longer has it.

I'll be looking for other sites today. 

I won't play this way unless I have to.

It's the only reason I switched to DK anyway, or I'd be on FD.

DK is introducing multi positions players this NBA season. Example: Kevin Love (PF/C) :smile:

But damn RIP to the late swaps.

They used to always do this but took it away last year f I remember correctly. I'm glad it's back but the late swap pissed me off g

I snuck in late for some profit last night but I had 100% bKnight and was able to swap him. 

No swap would have sent me on full tilt last might.

Will swith to Yahoo once Regular Season starts, they have late swap.

such a slump right now debating if i want to even enter tonight or save what i got till reg season starts up

Killed it last night but sad news about DK.

Multi position is going to be $$$ on certain slates though.

Going to enable you to basically roster 4 PG's or 4 C's.

Not even thinking about NBA yet. Riding with NFL all season and racking up.

Finished top 5 in 2 NBA GPP's last season but that was about it. I entered the wrong games mostly which hurt my bankroll. Was my first season

Not even thinking about NBA yet. Riding with NFL all season and racking up.

Finished top 5 in 2 NBA GPP's last season but that was about it. I entered the wrong games mostly which hurt my bankroll. Was my first season

Game selection is of the highest importance. I learned that lesson the hard way as well when I first started.

If you already had that level of success though, you'll find your way.

I started specializing in cash games which you could have a better ROI than mostly any investment strategy period if you are successful.

I like to focus my GPP playing on $300 tourneys or high buy in leagues.

Making 50+ lineups isn't really my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom