OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Highest lineup was 201 today.

I swapped Coates and Vikings D out for Smith and Eagles D before lock this morning thinking with the wind conditions in Baltimore that Smith would get fed on short routes.

Had I not I would've finished top 10 in the milly. 7 pts shy of the million. This one hurts

Best week of NFL yet. I came up, man. :pimp: if only ODB had a better game though. So close to taking down a tourney again.

On another note, James Harden is a must play every night for me this season. Literally will be in every LU in all 82 games :lol:

I swapped Coates and Vikings D out for Smith and Eagles D before lock this morning thinking with the wind conditions in Baltimore that Smith would get fed on short routes.

Had I not I would've finished top 10 in the milly. 7 pts shy of the million. This one hurts

Damn bro that hurts even reading that..can't even imagine

Happens man, plenty of other guys around the country saying the same thing.

Had Luck/Coates/Meredith/Hilton/Murray/Riddick/Bennett but all spread out exposure.

Put em all in the same lineup and I could've won the million too, just goes to show how much luck is involved.

Damn. [emoji]128552[/emoji] sucks bro. Highest finish was 189 for me.on that lu. I had Coates all week since I made my lu and on Saturday swapped him out for wheaton... Other then that everyone I chose did great.

Last edited:

Happens man, plenty of other guys around the country saying the same thing.

Had Luck/Coates/Meredith/Hilton/Murray/Riddick/Bennett but all spread out exposure.

Put em all in the same lineup and I could've won the million too, just goes to show how much luck is involved.

How you feeling about the NBA season man? I'm legit getting giddy over here

How you feeling about the NBA season man? I'm legit getting giddy over here

We gonna flourish b, going to be very active in the thread.

You right about Harden every night. :lol:

Stack with him and Anderson going to be money in cash games all season.

nba will be very fun tonight 

congrats @a-friend  top 3 top 3 top 3 

my 2nd LU snuck up in there last night ( wish murray cooked) think both would have cashed oh well 

lou williams flourished for me but in wrong LU lol 

Last edited:
nba will be very fun tonight 

congrats @a-friend
 top 3 top 3 top 3 

my 2nd LU snuck up in there last night ( wish murray cooked) think both would have cashed oh well 

lou williams flourished for me but in wrong LU lol 

Thanks, I was keeping an eye on your 2 as well.

Yea I called that LAL/Den game all wrong. It was far from a **** show. Murray should have ate more. Denver cats had 3 dudes (same team) fighting for rebounds all game.

I didn't see you in the Sharpshooter, you don't throw your lineup in there too?

A lot of chalk tonight on the Cavs.

Felder and McRae going to be so highly owned but at the same time it doesn't really make sense to fade guys who could realistically get 30 mins.

Thanks, I was keeping an eye on your 2 as well.

Yea I called that LAL/Den game all wrong. It was far from a **** show. Murray should have ate more. Denver cats had 3 dudes (same team) fighting for rebounds all game.

I didn't see you in the Sharpshooter, you don't throw your lineup in there too?
finished 34th in the sharpshooter 280.25 (diff LU) than my $27 entries i messed up and added the wrong one 

Ok I see you.
Wow man, sucks you didn't get that one in the CO
yup man costly mistake man could ofbeen behind you at 4th place. 

7am eyes half close picking LUs lol it was fun tho i actually stayed up and watched that whole game 

Yea I made it through the entire game too.
Really fun game to watch.
Glad Pels didn't run AD in the ground.

I put my lu in the night before though, I knew I might sleep in Saturday.

the one that catches passes. i think thats whittaker. bucs are pretty good against the run and horrible against the pass , especially against pass catching  runnings backs. 

so is tonight the night Ingram finally does good ? 

cant decide on my SF 

ingram

covington

stephens

aminu

harkless

D.williams

Also im fading Westbrook 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm fading Russ too, he's not getting more than 20 minutes.

This is a guy who got a triple double in damn near 22 minutes against regular season competition though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom