OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Finally I find a DFS thread sheeeeeesh... cashed out today for preseason man I can't wait for the NFL season to start.

Figured this thread would be lit.
dead as hell...im happy football is back man. feels like the night before christmas as a kid because of dfs. would be nowhere near as exciting to watch football without dfs.
got some lineups in the fd millionaire . where you read insight and info at , i usually check out rotogrinders.

trash . very low scoring first week in general . on fd not one lineup over 100.
on dk high score on two lineups were 129

eli , arod and carson palmer were horrible plays , just like the texans d which got me a big fat 0 .

Last edited:
Played Kelvin and Ameer, other than that I hit on all the other top plays minus Cohen. Trusting my core and then changing the pieces around it really worked and made construction easier

everyone get cash back from fanduel games they lost ? checked my fd account and had an extra 20 deposited into my balance. i didnt win anything so that was surprising.

highest on DK was 142.58

i had zay jones in it damnit had some targets just not many catches i think only 1

I ranged from 111-131 on FanDuel. Cashed in everything. Best picks were Deshone Kizer and Jags D/ST.

Had too much exposure to the wrong Raiders WR yesterday :smh:. Could've had an awesome payday if I just flip flopped the two.

Back
Top Bottom